Chapter 12

Chris's P.O.V

It was now about 1 hour until the party and Pj is acting a little weird, he is avoiding long conversations and tries not to make eye contact. He is acting like he is guilty but he has done nothing wrong.
"Hey Peej?" I sat down next to him on his bed.
"Oh hey Chris." He didn't even look at me, he just continued to edit his video.
"Peej, are you okay? You've been acting a bit off today..." He looked at me and then put his laptop down
"Chris I am fine, okay? I'm just feeling a little sick." I could tell he was lying but I didn't want to annoy him by constantly asking him what's wrong.
"Well we could cancel the party if you are really not feeling well" I wasn't trying to make him tell me what's wrong, if he wasn't feeling well then we don't need to have a party.
"No it's okay.." He got up and went to the kitchen.
"Okay bye" I said under my breath, it's not like Pj to act like this...
*time skip*
The first people to arrive were Dan and Phil and then Felix and Marzia and so the list goes on.
We were all having a great time, have some shots and stuff like that. Then came the time to tell everyone the news. I walked over to the coffee table and took Peej with me, we got up onto the coffee table and got everyone's attention.
"Thank you all for coming! Pj and I have some news we'd like to share with you." I looked over at Pj and nudged him on the shoulder.
"Oh right, we're-we're..." Before he could finish he was inturupted by a very drunk Dan.
"THEY'RE ENGAGED!" He shouted and then realised what he did.
"Yes thank you Dan, it is true we are engaged." I said laughing at Dan, I looked over at Pj and saw he was also laughing. Wow I guess drunk Dan can make anyone happy or laugh.

Hi guys sorry I haven't been updating the past 2 days, I have been at friends houses and stuff like that.