Chapter 15

Phil's P.O.V
My head was filled with thoughts of Pj who did he have feelings for? Why did he have feelings for someone else. I felt bad he came to me for help but I just made him feel horrible. I felt awful I wasn't being a good friend.
Over the next few days Pj didn't talk to anyone and we were all getting really worried, I was the only person who knew why... I felt awful not telling Chris. I really wanted to tell Chris and or Dan but what if it ruined their relationship.
I was sitting on the couch and my phone vibrated in my pocket which made me jump. I looked down at my phone and saw a text from Pj.
From Pj: "Hey Phil I really need to talk to someone... Can you come over? Like soon? I am really desperate."
I felt so bad for him...
From Phil: "Yeah I will be there soon. Are you okay?"
From Pj: "yeah, we just need to talk..."
I got up and went to my bathroom, straightened my hair and brushed my teeth.
I then walked to Chris and PJ's house and knocked on the door Pj opened and dragged me inside not giving an explanation he pinned me to the wall and kissed me passionately. I pushed him off of me.
"Pj what are you doing?!" I said trying to wiggle my way out of his grip.
"Doing what I have always wanted to do..." He smiled at me evily and then kissed me again with even more passion. I was amazed at how good at kissing he was, all I could do was kiss him back. Oh why did I kiss him back?!
I pulled away after I realised what I had done, I felt even worse.
"Pj, I am sorry but... I can't do this!" I pushes him off of me and ran out the door.
I wanted to die, I had just betrayed Dan and Chris. I didn't deserve to live...

Ohhhh!! Oh no he didn't! Pj kissed Phil and Phil kissed him back!! Omg soo bad!! I am writing this at 02:40am and my friend Catherine and she is reading her fan fics to me... It's confusing trying to listen to her but also write but I did it anyway!