Chapter 6

Dan's P.O.V

When we got home Phil went to make a new video. I don't know what it was about but I knew we were keeping our relationship a secret for now... I wasn't just gonna sit around and do nothing so I decided to play Guild Wars 2.
I played for about 2 hours then went to check on Phil.
I opened the door to his room and saw he was listening to music and probably editing his video. I didn't disturb him cause he always took so long when editing. I went into the kitchen and heard a knock at the door. I went over to answer it. I opened it and saw Chris and Pj standing there, shit I forgot they were coming today.
"Hey Dan!" Chris seemed extra happy today, I wonder why.
"Hi Dan!" They both seemed really happy, I wonder why.
"Hey guys! Good to see you. Come on in." I invited them in and we sat on the couch.
"Where is Phil?" Pj looked around and then I remembered that Phil was still up on his room.
"Oh he is up in his to editing I will go fetch him." I got up and went to Phil's room.
"Hey Phil!" I basically screamed which cause Phil to jump.
"Why did you do that?" He asked as I sat at the end of the bed.
"Chris and Pj are here and I don't want them to think something is up." I said as Phil stood up.
"That's understandable. But come on Dan they are our best friends. Can't we tell them?" I stood up as well and put my arms around his neck.
"Well if you REALLY want to I guess we could." I gave him a small kiss and then we went back to Chris and Pj.

PJ's P.O.V

Dan had just left to go call Phil and I turned to face Chris.
"Are you sure you want to tell them?"
"Yes! They are our best friends they deserve to know."
"Well if you really want to then we can." I kissed him lightly and then Dan and Phil came back.
"Hey guys" Phil said in his beautiful accent, I have always loved it.
"So what do you guys wanna talk about?" Dan asked almost not paying attention to anyone except Phil. What was up between those two?
"Well Pj and I have some exciting news."

Hey guys, this chapter is a bit longer than the previous two. I have had a lot more time this morning, BTW I am writing this at 06:30am.