Chapter 14

Phil's P.O.V

Dan had just left and I sat on the couch awaiting Pj, he was obviously upset or something like that. It has really been bothering me.
As soon as I heard a knock on the door a sprang to my feet and went to open it.
"Hey Peej! " I said inviting him in.
"Hey Phil." He didn't use any enthusiasm in his voice which made me even more worried.
He sat on the couch while I made us tea, I came back and handed it to him.
"So, ugh what's up?" I asked not really knowing what to ask him.
He took a sip of his tea and then answered "well um, you know how I am engaged to Chris?"
"Well duhh!" I said trying my best to sound sarcastic.
"I also have feelings for someone else..." What!?
"What!? But how? You're engaged!" I was shocked how could he have feelings for someone else? Was that even possible.
"Phil I don't know what to do!?" As he spoke he started to cry, I saw the tears roll down his face.
"Well um Peej, do you love Chris?" He looked at me and then stood up.
"WELL OF COURSE I LOVE HIM! WHY WOULD I BE ENGAGED IF I DIDNT LOVE HIM?! I AM LEAVING! THANKS FOR THE HELP!" He walked out the apartment and slammed the door.
"Peej! Wait! I didn't mean it like that. Please come back!" I called after him but he probably didn't hear me.

PJ's P.O.V

I heard Phil called me to come back, I wanted to but I also just wanted to be alone. Why would he ask me something like that? I do love Chris, don't I?
Before I knew it I was back home. I walked through the front door and went straight the my room.
I lay down on the bed and I expected myself to think about Pj but I didn't I thought about Phil and I couldn't get him out of my head.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while... I have been sick and busy. Hope you are enjoying!