Chapter 32

Day 10 Thursday:

Phil's P.O.V

I had a great time with y/n yesterday, she is truly a special child. She has helped me a lot. But I still feel sad about Louise, I don't even know what I did wrong.

I paced around the kitchen trying to figure out what I did to make Louise so mad but I couldn't. There is no way she knows about Dan and I so what else did I do? I need to find out, I need to call her.

I patiently waited for her to pick up and when she didn't I got worried, maybe she will never talk to me again. What do I do?! I hope she will be my friend if I set thing straight...

Dan's P.O.V

I had enjoyed playing Guild Wars 2 the other day with Y/U/N. She is pretty cool. But she seemed to know a lot about me and Phil, more than she should. I guess she is just a dedicated fangirl... Maybe she is playing, I should check. Even if she is a crazy fangirl she is good at killing stuff and saving my ass...

I was about to start up my laptop when my phone started ringing. I looked at it for a while and answered, to be honest I don't wanna talk to anyone right now.

"Oh hey Louise." I answered.

"Hey Dan... I need someone to talk to." She sounded depressed.

"Oh yeah sure, I am always here for you."

"Dan, how can you be friends with Phil?"

"What do you mean?"

"He is an asshole, Pj told me everything... How could he do that to you?" She didn't even sound mad, just really sad.

"What do you mean everything?" I asked nervously. Did Pj tell her EVERTHING?!

"Phil called you names and hurt you. That's what Pj told me." THAT BASTARD! HE'S TELLING LIES!

"Look Louise I would love to talk to you but I have to go" I didn't give her a chance to respond I just hung up.

I called Pj immediately I need to give him a piece of my mind

"Oh hello Daniel." He answered in a evil voice.

"PJ WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I screamed into the phone.

"Oh what ever do you mean?" He still had that evil tone of voice.

"YOU KNOW EXACTALY WHAT I MEAN YOU BASTARD!" I shouted causing my mom to ask if I was okay, I just ignored her.

"I am afraid I don't sorry, why don't you explain?" He is really starting to piss me off.

"YOU ARE TELLING LIES ABOUT PHIL! LOUISE TOLD ME! WHY WON'T YOU STOP!? YOU ARE HURTING HIM!"

"LIKE YOU DIDN'T HURT HIM! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO LEFT HIM! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STORMED OUT AND LEFT HURTING HIM. I AM TRYING TO HELP HIM! YOU ARE THE ONE HURTING HIM!"

"PJ-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DAN, YOU ARE THE REASON I AM DOING THIS! IF YOU HADN'T STORMED OUT I WOULDN'T BE DOING THIS!"

"YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO STEAL HIM FOR YOURSELF!"

"WELL I DON'T SEE YOU TRYING TO STOP ME! YOU AREN'T HERE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE! WHEN YOU LEFT YOU BESICALLY LEFT HIM FOR ME! SO IF YOU REALLY WANT ME TO STOP COME BACK AND MAKE ME!"

"I WOULD LOVE TO BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA YOU! But I-"

"YOU ARE TO SCARED TO COME BACK, SCARED THAT PHIL WILL REJECT YOU! YOU ARE TO SCARED TO FACE YOUR FEARS! FOR GOD'S SAKE DAN DO YOU EVEN LOVE HIM!? CAUSE I DO AND I WILL MAKE HIM HAPPY UNLIKE YOU! ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS MADE HIM SAD! IF THAT'S HOW YOU TREAT PEOPLE THEN STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ALL OF US AND NEVER COME BACK!" Pj shouted and hung up.

I bust out crying and my mother came charging into the room and hugged me.

"What's wrong Dan?" she asked wiping the tears from eyes.

"Mom I been lying to you and Dad..." She looked at me with concern in her expression.

"Why don't you come eat and we can talk about it there..." I nodded and we walked downstairs.

my Dad was already sitting at the table, he greeted me when I sat down. I have made up my mind I am going to tell my parents EVERYTHING.

"Here you are." My mom put a delicious plate of food in front of my Dan and I and we both thanked her.

About half way through the meal and I cleared my throat signalling that I wanted to speak and my Dad looked at me slightly confused.

"Mom, Dad. I am sorry but I have been lying to you my entire life..." My parents looked worried but I had to continue. "I guess should tell you why I am really here... well it all started about 2 months ago. Umm, Phil and I we, we got together. like sexually. and then we found out Chris and Pj were engaged so we told them, long story short Phil and Pj made out and I ran away and came here." I saw my mom felt so bad for me but my Dad had a blank face.

"so you are gay?" I nodded and my Dad got up and left.

"Dad?" I asked as he went out the front door. He started his car and started to reverse down the driveway when we heard a sudden crash. Mom and I sprang to our feet and ran out the front door. We saw my Dad trying to climb out of a destroyed car when suddenly BOOM! It bust into flames. That was the last time I saw him, alive...

OMG I hate myself! Anyway, Merry Christmas! I meant to update earlier but I fell asleep... anyway hope you enjoyed!