Chapter 21

Phil's P.O.V

I gave up after three hours of searching, I got home and went to Dan's room. I was shocked his laptop and his clothes were gone. I fell the floor sobbing, he had left me and I didn't deserve to cry. I had broken his heart. I went to my room and noticed a note on my bed. I picked the note and read it. He was gone for good and it was all my fault.
I then saw Pj calling me.
"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT! HE LEFT BECAUSE OF YOU!" I screamed into the phone.
"PHIL I AM SO SORRY I NEVER MENT FOR ANY OF THIS TO HAPPEN!" I could hear he was crying.
"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CRYING?" I snapped at him.
"Because it is my fault, it's all my fault! Phil I am so sorry!" He sobbed into the phone.
"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!"
"Please Phil... I thought I was doing the right thing!" He sounded sincere.
"I don't know, you just ruined my relationship with Dan... But if you are really sorry I guess I could kinda forgive you for now..." I couldn't stay mad at Pj for long, he was my only friend left here in London since I didn't know where Dan was. Maybe he left London?! No Phil don't think like that he wouldn't leave.
"Thanks... Do you wanna talk for a while?"
"No. I just wanna be left alone to think..."
"Okay. Bye..." I hung up the phone and went to Dan's room, I lay down on his bed and thought.
What if our friendship was over to? What if I never see him again? I can't live without him even if we aren't dating.

PJ's P.O.V

I had to be careful about what I said to Phil, I didn't want him to realize I still wanted him or that I am determined to make him mine before Chris returns...

Hey guys sorry this is short. Anyway I am gonna be a diary like thing on this. So like it will be day by day of what happens in this messed up universe I created :)