Chapter 23

Day 2:

Phil's P.O.V

I woke up early the next morning. I didn't want to I was just having a nightmare and couldn't get back to sleep.
I sat on my bed on my laptop for a few hours going through twitter when a tweet caught my eye.
Danisnotonfire: I am taking a little break from YouTube, don't worry I will be back soon. It will be just like when I procrastinate! XD
It was a kinda funny tweet but it also made me want to kill myself, it was all my fault.
I sighed and got up. I put on my moth t-shirt and black skinny jeans. When I finished putting on my shoes I walked put the door. It was only 8 but I didn't care. I hated being home alone, I miss Dan so much. I miss his laugh, his smile, his way of making every conversation and human interaction awkward but most of all I miss the feeling of his lips on mine.
I walked through the streets for a while untill I had no idea where I was. It was still very early, by early I mean it was 8:46.
As I carried walking I got even more lost. I sighed as I pulled out the GPS on my phone. I followed its instructions until I knew where I was. I walked to Starbucks and ordered some coffee and a muffin. I sat down and started to devour my muffin, I remembered when Dan and I used to sit here eating muffins and drinking coffee. I felt the tears build up on my eyes but I held them back I didn't want to make a scene in public.
As I was walking in the streets I saw y/n I was tempted to wave at her but that might be a little weird. I don't know why but she made me feel happy.
After hours of wondering the streets like a mad man I went over to PJ's.
I hesitated before knocking on the door.
Pj opened it and he seemed a little off.
"Hey Pj.." I looked down at the floor remembering what he did.
"Hey Phil, come in." He stood out of the way so I could enter.
I walked in and looked at him as he closed the door. When his gaze met mine I suddenly felt really uncomfortable.
"Phil, I don't know what to say... It's all my fault. I am so so so so so so so so sorry. Will you ever forgive me?" He started to cry and fell to the floor. I walked over to him and knelt down next to him and put my arm around him awkwardly.
"It's okay Peej, I-" I let out a small sigh "I forgive you." He looked up at me and smiled. I didn't really forgive him but I still wanted to be friends.
"Thanks, do you wanna watch a movie?" He asked and got up. I followed him to the living room where we sat on the couch.
"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked looking at the tv screen.
"How about Star Wars?" He suggested picking up the DVD
"YEAH!!!" I answered as he put it on.
We watched all the Star Wars movies before I decided it was time to head home.
"I better get going..." I said standing up and stretching my arms
"Oh okay, do you wanna hang out again tomorrow?" We walked over to the door and opened it.
"I don't know, I kind of just want to be alone... I just want to think." I was being honest, I wanted to be alone.
"Okay, well see you soon. Hopefully?" He smiled at me.
"Yeah..." We smiled at each other a little bit and then I left.

So day 2 happened. Yay! Only 28 more days to come! So 28 more chapters or even more! YAY!!