Chapter 19

Dan's P.O.V

I woke up and looked over at Phil who was sleeping next to me. I moved his hair out of his face and kissed him lightly before getting up.
I walked to the kitchen and started making tea, I looked down at my phone and saw I had a message from Pj.
From Pj: "Hey Dan, I want to speak to you... It's urgent. Please meet at my place at 9. This is literally life or death." I was worried when I saw this then decided had to go. I looked at the time on my phone it was 8:45 so I had to hurry.
I ran up to my room put on my jeans and a black T-shirt. I then ran to the taxi.
When I got to PJ's he opened the door.
"Hey Dan, glad you could make it..." He sounded evil but also scared.
"Yeah so what's up, what is life or death?" I asked as I sat down. He sat down next to me.
"Well I just thought you should know that Phil doesn't love you." He looked down at the floor then back at me.
"Real funny Peej!" I snapped at him.
"I am serious! He doesn't love you! HE LOVES ME!" he raised his voice slightly.
"SERIOUSLY PJ THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" I was getting pissed. What did he mean of course Phil loved me.
"He even kissed me! We made out and I have to say he is quite a good kisser." I was so mad then I just snapped I tackled Pj to the ground and pinned him on the floor.
"Don't you dare speak about Phil like that! He would never do that to me!" I screamed.
"If you don't believe me why don't you ask him?" Pj chuckled.
I then got out my phone and dialed Phil's number.
"Hello? Dan where are you?" Phil asked me as he answered the phone.
"Did you kiss Pj?" I asked my voice cracking.
"Dan I-I can explain..." I sighed and unpinned Pj he was right.
"No Phil you don't need to explain. But why didn't you tell me you loved him? Why would you lie to me? I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! I THOUGHT WE COULD BE HAPPY!" I started crying and Pj looked at me with an evil glare.
"Dan please listen I-" before he could finish I hung up. I looked at Pj who actually looked happy...
I didn't say anything to him I just stormed out the door.

PJ's P.O.V

Dan ran out of the apartment sobbing, I knew what I did was right because Phil loved me not Dan, why would he kiss me back if he didn't love me? I smiled knowing that we would be together soon... But first I would have to let him get over Dan. I have to have him before Chris comes back...

Hey guys, wow this was emotional... Anyway if you are a bit confused like I was when writing this. Chris is out of the country in South Africa and Pj and him are getting married when he comes back in a month.