Chapter 18

Dan's P.O.V

Phil has been a bit off this week. He doesn't like getting close to me anymore and I miss his touch.
I walked up to his room and opened the door just a crack and saw him on his bed listening to music. He was just starig at the ceiling. I closed the door and walked away. I decided I would make a video, I haven't uploaded in 2 months so I guess people must think I am dead. I got the camera and mounted it in my room.
"Hello Internet!" I started my intro "yes I know you all thought I was dead... WELL SURPRISE MOTHER FUCKER!" I looked around awkwardly and then went back to the video. Throughout the video I thought I heard soft cries. When I finished I went to Phil's room to check on him. I opened the door and I saw him curled up on the floor, it looked like he has been crying. I ran over to him and hugged him.
"Phil whats wrong?" He looked up at me, I could tell he had been crying a lot.
"Dan I, I'm fine just heard that my aunts dog died. I loved that dog so much!" He cried into my shoulder and stroked his head.
"It's okay I am here for you no matter what."

Phil's P.O.V

"It's okay I am always here for you no matter what." He kissed me on the forehead and contained to hug me. I felt bad about lying to him. I really hated Pj for what he did and how guilty he made me feel.
"Dan?" I mumbled my voice cracking.
"Yeah?" he said looking down at me.
"I love you so much!"
"I love you to. Now I think I will make food and we can watch anime." He got up and went to the kitchen.
After we ate we went to bed but I barley got any sleep.