Chapter 26

Day 5:

Phil's P.O.V

I woke up and remembered everything, a sudden wave of regret, hatred, sadness and anger washed over me. I hated myself.

I looked over at my phone to see the messages I sent to Dan and Pj. I saw Dan had read it but he didn't respond... I felt like the worst person in the world. I wanted a way to get rid of these feelings. I decided I would have to drink it's the only way I could get through this right now.

I went to Dan's 'secret' stash and pulled out a bottle of red wine. I took it to the lounge and collapsed onto the floor drinking my problems away.

I sat on the floor staring at the wall sipping the bottle. I thought of all the good times Dan and I had shared, I felt the tears build up in my eyes. I didn't even hold them back, I felt the warm liquid roll down my cheeks and fall onto the carpet below me. I wanted to die... But I couldn't kill myself.

I was half way through my third bottle of wine and I realized how much I actually depend on Dan, and how stupid I am. I loved him so much and I just let him go so easily. My sorrow soon turned to anger. I was such and idiot, I treated Dan like trash no wonder he left me! I am the worst person I know. I never deserved him, he deserved way better than stupid Phil. I hated myself now, I finally saw the real me. The real selfish, pathetic, worthless, lying, cheating asshole I am.

I got up and stumbled over to my phone. I found Dan's contact and clicked call.
The phone rang but he didn't pick up... It went straight to voice mail.

"Hey Dan. I know you don't wanna hear from me but I just need you to know I tried to kill myself and I deserve to die. But I have just realized how much of an absolute asshole I have been, I am sorry. And just so you know Pj kissed me and I didn't mean to kiss him back! I never liked him I always loved you but you never gave me a chance to explain! You just left!
We umm goodbye!" I ended the call screaming at the last part. I feel to the floor again crying my eyeballs out. Why did he have to leave why couldn't he have just stayed?

I was disturbed by a knocking on the door. I got up and walked over to it. I opened it and saw Pj standing in the doorway.

"PHIL OH MY GOD ARE YOH DRUNK?!" He pointed to the bottle in my hand .
"Yeah so what if I am? Life isn't worth living!" I snapped at him.
"Phil you need to calm down!" He raised his voice at me.
"No Pj." I put my finger on his lip yo shut him up. "What I need is you..." Before I gave him time to process what I said I smashed my lips against his. He was shocked at first but then kissed me back.

I pulled him inside the apartment and closed the door. I then kissed him again with more passion and soon we were making out, he lay on top of me and I was shirtless as we continued to kiss.

OMG!! Anyway hope you like the story so far, who knew Phil could get drunk... Anyway don't kill me making this beautiful messed up world! Love you all! Bye.