"You'll see." {Chapter Six}

Cody’s POV

Justin and I were throwing around a football while Alli and Maggie were sitting on their beach towels on the sand. It wasn’t long before fans were screaming Justin’s name along with mine.

Justin and I looked at each other and dropped the football on the sand. We sprinted to Alli and Maggie.

I grabbed Maggie’s hand and dragged her up.

“Cody, what’s wrong?” She asked in a panic.

“Fans.” I said, looking over my shoulder to see about 40 screaming girls with cameras.

Maggie’s eyes widened.

I would stay and sign autographs if they didn’t look like they were going to rape me.

“Well what are we doing just standing here? Let’s go!” Alli shouted, bending down and grabbing her towel along with Maggie’s.

We all started running until we were off the beach.

“What do we do?” Maggie asked, slowing down.

“Just keep running.” I said, grabbing Maggie’s hand and making her run again.

Justin was behind Maggie and I making sure Alli was still running.

“Is this seriously going to happen every time we go somewhere?” Maggie asked out of breath.

“Probably. I guess we didn’t disguise ourselves very well.” I said starting to run out of breath as well.

“The studio is up ahead!” Justin yelled from behind.

“Keep running!” I yelled back.

“I thought we were going to the studio?” Alli yelled.

“Change of plans.” I yelled back.

“Cody, no! I’m stopping at the studio.” Alli yelled.

“Fine.” I said, running past the studio.

I looked over my shoulder and saw that Alli and Justin stopped and quickly went inside the studio.

I was still gripping Maggie’s hand tightly.

“How are you holding up, babe?” I asked.

“Cody, I’m tired. Why didn’t we go to the studio?” Maggie asked, slowing down.

I gripped her hand tighter, making her run faster.

“You’ll see.” I said, smiling.

Two minutes later, Maggie let go of my hand and stopped.

“Cody, I’m not running anymore.” She said.

I turned around to see all the fans gone.

“They’re gone anyways.” I said.

She nodded her head still out of breath.

“Are you ok?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’m just not used to running like that.” She said, sitting down on the pavement.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” I said, sitting next to her.

She looked at me.

“It’s fine.” She said, smiling.

Maggie’s POV

I felt like I was going to puke.