"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" {Chapter Thirteen}

(Still Maggie’s POV)

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my alarm. I quickly shut it off hoping no one heard it.

7am.

I had to be at the airport by 8am.

Nobody knows about me going to LA except Alli and I.

Well, and her parents.

It’s going to stay like that for now.

I know I’m going to be in so much trouble when my mom finds out, but it’s so worth it to be with my best friend on her birthday.

I got a quick shower hoping nobody woke up, and then I put my hair up. I didn’t have time to straighten it or do anything fancy to it anyways.

I applied some light makeup to my face, and then shoved everything I had just used into my suitcase. I already packed all of my clothes, and everything else I took here to Canada.

In my carry-on I had my laptop, a book, and a water bottle.

Last night while I was skyping with Alli, I bought my plane ticket online using my mom’s credit card, and printed it off.

I quietly snuck into the room my mom was sleeping in, and snatched my phone along with my passport.

I went back into my room and slung my backpack (carry-on) over my shoulders, put my passport, plane ticket, and some money I saved into my pocket. I placed my phone in the front pocket of my backpack.

I quietly dragged my suitcase down the stairs, and out the front door.

I took my phone out and dialled Tad’s number.

“Hello?” His voice chimed through the phone.

“Hey, I’m ready.” I said.

“Great, I’ll be there in 5 minutes.” He said.

“Okay, thanks!” I said hanging up.

I texted Alli and told her I made it out of my house without my mom catching me.

She texted me back immediately.

Alli: great! Can’t wait to see you :)

Me: can’t wait to see you either, btw happy birthday!! :)

Alli: haha thanks!

Me: anytime(: