Chapter Twenty!

Recap:

“Everyone says we’re the most entertaining couple like…ever. It’s really funny actually. I think we’re cute.” Cody said, smiling at me as he tightened his grip around my waist.

Oh yeah, did I forget to mention? This kid is carrying me. Talk about muscle.

“I hate to break it to ya, Codes but you broke up with me remember?” I asked.

“Yeah, but I was hoping we could work on that, you know? We obviously can’t just stay friends because you just love me so much.” Cody said, carrying me inside his house.

“I’m not agreeing or disagreeing until you let me go.” I said.

“Oh, no way. You’re getting what you deserve whether you like it or not.” Cody said, laughing.

“You’re secretly a kidnapper, aren’t you?” I asked, as he sat me down on the couch.

“Nah, I’m just secretly in love with you and I would like to get back together. That’s all.” Cody said, rummaging through the fridge.

“Not so secret now, is it?” I asked.

“I guess not”, he said, shoving something behind his back.

He closed the fridge door with his foot and sat down on the couch next to me.

I felt so confused.

What is he doing?

He brought out a piece of cake and some whipped cream.

I looked at him.

He grinned.

He then shoved the cake in my face and sprayed whipped cream all in my hair and all over my face just like the cake.

I wasn’t even mad.

I didn’t expect it, but I’m not upset.

Instead, I ran to the fridge and got some cheese whiz.

I knew Cody hated cheese and cheese whiz is disgusting, even to me.

I dug my hand in the jar and took out a whole handful of it.

Cody looked at me like I was crazy.

I then pounced on him and rubbed cheese whiz all over his face and hair.

“Hey! I was supposed to get you back, now you’re getting me back again! What is this?!” Cody yelled, laughing.

He pushed me off of him.

I fell to the floor with a thud, and now he was on top of me tickling me.

“Cody, stop, I cant breathe!” I said, laughing hysterically.

“No way! You’re way too ticklish for me to ever stop!” Cody said, laughing as well.

“Cody stop! Seriously, I’m going to pee my pants!” I said, pushing him away.

Cody fell to the ground laughing.