Chapter Nineteen :)

Recap:

I saw Tiffany and Greyson by the snacks table so I decided to go over and chat with them considering I didn’t know anybody else here.

“Hey!” I said, smiling at Tiffany.

“What’s crackin’?” Tiffany asked, laughing.

“Feeling confused.” I said, laughing as well.

“Why?” Greyson asked.

“Well, Cody and Alli’s friends are here from Australia and Cody, Alli, Jessica, the crew, and me are going on tour NEXT WEEK. So I don’t know if like…they’re coming now or…” I said.

Greyson laughed.

“Don’t worry, Maggie! You’re still Cody’s number one.” Greyson said.

“I didn’t know I was to begin with but thanks. That’s not what I’m worried about though.” I said.

“Then what are you worried about?” Tiffany asked.

“I’m worried that I wont get to go on tour with Cody and Alli cause their ‘mates’ might want to go.” I said.

“Nah, you’re going regardless if they go or not so don’t worry.” Tiffany said.

“But, they’re Cody and Alli’s BEST friends! How in the world am I supposed to fit in there?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” Greyson asked.

“I mean…how am I supposed to hang with them while their mates are here?!” I asked.

“Just…give them some time to catch up and then they’ll probably hang with you again. Don’t worry, Maggie!” Greyson said.

“So, I SNUCK to LA for Alli’s birthday and to make up with Cody, and this is what happens…” I said.

“Wait you snuck out to be here?” Tiffany asked.

“Yeah…all the way from Canada. I’m going to be grounded for years.” I said.

“And to make up with Cody? I didn’t know that’s what you came here for.” Greyson said.

“Well, when I first got here, it was just for Alli’s birthday. I couldn’t miss her birthday for anything in the world considering she has done so much for me this past year, but when I saw Cody, I realized how much I missed him and it just turned my whole thinking process about him around. I’ve never wanted to be with someone so much until I saw Cody.” I explained.

Greyson and Tiffany nodded their heads as I spoke.

“I was angry with Cody at first but then we somehow mended things like we always do.” I said, finishing up my explanation.

“So, you love that Cody boy, aye?” Cody’s voice asked from behind me.

I quickly turned around and I couldn’t help but smile.

“How long were you standing there?” I asked.

Cody grinned at me.

“Well, I saw you walk over to Tiffany and Greyson so I wanted to talk to you, but you were so busy talking I just stood here and listened.” Cody said.