Chapter Fifteen

Recap:

The doorbell rang again.

“That must be Alli’s surprise.” I said, walking towards the door.

(Still Cody’s POV)

I ran to the door and quickly opened it to reveal Louis, Zayn, Harry, Niall, and Liam from One Direction.

They all smiled at me.

“Ah! Thank you so much for coming. Alli is going to be so surprised!” I said, shaking each of their hands as they walked past me.

“No problem, we always love putting smiles on girls’ faces.” Harry winked.

“Uh yeah, my sister is turning 14, not 19.” I said, faking a laugh.

Maybe I’m being overprotected or maybe I’m not. Alli’s still my sister and I’m still going to care if a bunch of 18 or 19 year olds hit on her.

“Chill mate, we know.” Louis said, patting my back.

“Alright, well follow me to the backyard where the stage is.” I said, walking towards the backdoor.

“Aw! I still find that sweet of you to have One Direction here for Alli!” Greyson said.

I smiled, feeling proud of how happy I would make Alli.

I heard a gasp come from Tiffany’s mouth.

“OH MY GOD, Y-YOU GUYS ARE ONE DIRECTION?!” She screamed.

Greyson looked annoyed.

“Tiffany, mind being a little more calm about it?” Greyson asked.

“Shutup, Greyson, this is a big deal for me. I’m a huge fan!” Tiffany said, clinging to Harry.

Greyson rolled his eyes.

Those guys just don’t get along…

“Tiffany, there are going to be more celebrities here later, are you going to be able to contain yourself?” I asked.

Tiffany laughed.

“Of course! I’ll be fine.” She said, letting go of Harry.

“Great! I’ll be right back in. If the doorbell rings, answer it please!” I said, looking at Greyson.