"Forget it." {Chapter Twelve}

Maggie’s POV

“Thanks, Tad!” I said, as I slipped out of his car and shut the door.

“Anytime!” He said.

He smiled then drove off.

I ran up to my grandparents’ door, and opened it.

I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom pour herself a glass of soda.

I walked past her still kind of upset that she took away my phone for four months.

I heard her call my name so I slowly walked back into the kitchen.

I sat down on a stool across the counter from her.

“Lose the tude.” She said firmly.

“Why should I?” I asked.

“Because if you’re nice and good I’ll give your phone back to you when we get back to Los Angeles.” She said.

I smiled.

I ran up to her and hugged her tight.

“Thanks, love you!” I said.

She hugged me back.

“Love you too.” She said.

Cody’s POV

“Alli, don’t you ever do that again! You had me worried sick!” I shouted at Alli when we walked through the front door.

“Look, you’re part of the reason I ran away. You’re always putting too much pressure on me. You ignored my first call, Cody! What if something worse happened? What if I got raped? Then what would you do?” She shouted back at me with tears in her eyes.

“Well, it’s your own fault. You’re the one that left.” I said, shrugging.

“Seriously, Cody? That’s all you have to say? Oh, and by the way, I didn’t leave. Madison kicked me out because I wanted to hang with you. So in reality, it’s YOUR fault for asking me to hang with you, Christian, and Caitlin because I felt bad for ditching you guys!” She said, wiping away the tears that ran down her cheeks.

“I’m…sorry?” I said, confused.

“No, I’M sorry for running away because it felt like nobody cared.” She said with sarcasm.

I didn’t say anything. I just stood there.

She ran up the stairs and slammed her door.

“Alli!” I shouted.

I feel like such a bad brother…

Maybe I am putting too much pressure on her.

I decided to go on twitter to take my mind off of this.

I tweeted and retweeted a couple of my Angels, then I creeped on Alli’s profile.

Her latest tweet read:

“@TheAlliSimpson: Ugh! Older brothers these days. #GettingOnMyNerves”

Ouch.

I retweeted it just so she knows I read it.

If I lose fans because of that, I’ll be so mad…

I then creeped on Maggie’s profile just to see what she was up to.

I saw that she tweeted me 45 minutes ago.

Damn…

The tweet read: