Chapter 1 ~ New Awakening

Josh Trainor, age 19, tall, bright brown eyes and jet black hair.

Josh was gay, his parents found out when he was 15, they abandoned him and his aunt Amy took him in. Amy never liked being called aunt so she made him promise to always call her Amy. Amy never once tried to change him, she loved him as her very own child.

Josh was responsible and quite mature. He had a hard time letting people in, from an early age he was taught to never rely on anyone and caring was a part of weakness so he'd grown accustomed to being alone. His parents were strictly religious and believed in punishment. They would often lock him in the closet and forget him there, they'd take their frustration out on him, beating him senseless. He wasn't allowed to have friends or even allowed to go outside. It was strictly to an from school, he never made any friends and was alone. That all changed when he moved to his aunts.

There Josh met a guy named Christian, his very first friend, Christian was a kind and caring guy who always puts others above himself.

Christian Collins, age 19, tall, blue eyes, and black hair. He was quite a catch and an excessive book worm.

Josh met Christian at age 15, Josh had a hard time accepting him but slowly became friends with him, with a strange turn of events Christian turned out to be gay, Christian then confessed his love to Josh at age 16, he was such a sweetheart about it but sadly Josh didn't feel the same way. To Josh, Christian was more of a brother to him and his very first friend. Josh didn't want to screw up his first friendship so they both remained close friends.

At the current age of 19, Josh lived with Amy for 4 years but it was time to move on, he was accepted into a great university called 'Stratos University', which Christian would also attend.

As his aunt drove him to his new campus he waved goodbye to the town he called home, a place filled with bitter memories and sadness.

What he truly wanted was a new start, a new adventure and to make new friends and maybe fall in love. Josh read a lot of books, he never believed in love, always thought of it as fiction.

For one day he hoped to meet someone who would change his mind on what he calls love.

He indeed found love but not in a way he imagined in a string of events that he never saw coming.

~Chapter Art: Josh~