Chapter 48 ~ TWO Hearts Collide

Chapter Art: Matthew.

-2 Months Later- December 13th, 2016.

"Hurry up Josh. Put your tie on faster.", yells Leo.

"Is Mark dressed?", I yell to Leo.

"Yes, babe. Come on we'll be late", says Leo.

"Babe. You still don't know how to properly tie a tie", I tease while fixing his tie.

"Big brothers, you both look nice", says Mark.

"And you look adorable MarkieMoo", says Leo.

We then drive to the church.

"Go find your seats", I say to them.

"Josh! Finally. I thought you ditched me", cries Christian.

"No never. I won't miss your big day Chrissy", I say to him.

"I can't believe I'm getting married. It's scary", says Christian.

"Save the tears for later, when Matthew finds your holy hole", I tease.

"Haha. Oh my god, Josh, we're at a church", he laughs.

"Wha... I said holy", I smile.

"I'm really glad you're here Josh", he smiles.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world, now take a deep breath, you can do this", I say hugging him.

"Thank you Man of Honor", he smiles.

"Anything for you Chrissy. Let's go", I say while holding his hand.

I walk down the aisle, everyone had such a big smile on their faces. It was finally time for Matthew and Christian's wedding. I guess it was supposed to be sooner but the date was pushed due to Christian's schedule.

I stand in front of the altar. Matthew looked so handsome on his tux, then came Christian, all eyes were on him as he walked down the aisle I'm grace.

"And now for the speech from Man of Honor Josh", says the priest.

Oh crap. It's my turn. Deep breaths Josh. Don't choke.

"So... Well .. Umm... I've known Christian for 10 years now, he's always been a great friend to me and he always looked out for me, even to this day. He truly is a compassionate and loving guy. He always puts himself above others and I know he's gonna have a happy ever after with Matthew. Join me as we raise our glass to celebrate the union of these two lovers", I smile.

"That was beautiful Josh", says Christian.

"Congratulations Chrissy. I don't wanna give away my brother but Matthew deserves you", I say crying.

"So when is your big day?", asks Matthew.

"Next year. September 3rd", I smile.

"On the day you both met right?", says Christian.

"Yes sir", I say.

"Yo Josh, the gangs all here, let's take a group photo?", says Leo.

I head over to the table and there they were, my friends, all sitting together conversing with each other.

Leo, Alexandra, Dante, Lily, Christian, Matthew, Stefan, and Mark.

As the photographer took the group photo we all smiled with the biggest smile directly from our hearts. We were all together, causally chatting, such a nostalgic moment. How far we've all come.

"I wish you the best in the future Chrissy, both you and Matthew", I smile.

"Thank you again for coming Josh. It meant a lot to me", smiles Christian

"Wouldn't miss it", I smile.

We then took our leave and headed home. As usual, Mark was asleep in the backseat.

"Let me plan our wedding babe", says Leo.

"Oh? What do you have in mind?", I ask.

"It's a surprise babe", he smiles.

"Alright. I trust you", I smile.

"We're almost home, wake up Mark", says Leo.

"Naw, let him sleep. I'll take him up to bed.

We then arrive at Leo's house and I carry Mark to his bed. He woke up and begged me to tell him a story until he fell back asleep. I abide by his request and read him a story, after 15 minutes he finally fell back asleep.

I head back outside to see rose petals scattered on the floor. I followed it as it lee me to Leo's room. I open the door and continue to follow the trail which led to the bathroom.

I open the door to see three candles alit and there stood Leo.

"Your bath is ready sir", says Leo.

"How did you even do this in 15 minutes?", I ask.

"I told Mark to keep you occupied for a bit, plus love makes you do incredible things", he blushed.

"I love you Leo Atlas", I say while walking up to him.

"I love you to Josh Trainor", he says while grabbing me and kissing me.

As he took my clothes off, I entered the tub. It smelt like strawberry.

"You love reminiscing don't you?", I ask.

"Yes of course.", he says while undressing.

"Hurry up. I want you on top of me", I tease.

"Babe. That sounded dirty", he laughed as I squirt water at him.

He then enters the tub and lays on me, his head on my chest and his arms around me.

"You're so soft babe", says Leo.

"And you're so hard", I gulp.

"Haha sorry. I'll put it away", he laughs.

"Your hair smells you nice", I whisper.

"You know you are a creepy guy Josh Trainor", he laughs.

"Here's a cookie. Come into my van", I tease.

"Nooo! You'll tie me in your basement again", he says.

"But I'll get better chains this time", I say.

"Haha. I don't know what my life would be without you Josh", he whispers.

"You'll never have to find out", I say while kissing his forehead.

He laid in my arms as I hold him tight, our two hearts beating as one. Things really turned out great. Didn't it?