Chapter 25 ~ Just a Dream

Sunday, October 9th, 2016 - Josh's Apartment:7:40AM

I woke up to the aroma of food, Eric wasn't in bed so I walk outside, there in the kitchen I see Eric making breakfast. Eric never has a shirt on... Like ever...

"Babe you're not supposed to be up yet", he says.

"You're making breakfast? Never placed you for the stay the night and make breakfast type", I tease.

"What are you talking about? I make breakfast for you all the time", he replies.

Which was actually accurate, when we had our .. 'flings' he would often make breakfast, leaving a note behind that always read "Good Morning Beautiful".

"I don't eat breakfast remember", I say to him.

"Toast, scrambled eggs, and bacon", he says while handing me a plate.

I sigh as I sit down.

"Juice, coffee, or tea?", he asks.

"Coffee please", I yawn.

We sit down and have breakfast together, I was half asleep.

"Any plans for today?", he asks.

"Nope I guess I should mentally prepare for tomorrow", I say.

"New job, you'll do great. Let me take you out", he says.

"I'd rather sleep all day", I yawn.

"You need to mentally prepare right? I'll take you somewhere relaxing", he smiles.

"Where do you have in mind?", I ask.

"It's a surprise", he says.

"I hate surprises", I say with bacon in my mouth.

"Trust me babe", he says.

It was 8:30 AM, cold and raining, we decided to head back to bed to cuddle.

"Thank you for breakfast", I say to him while laying on top of him.

"You're welcome babe and it's not like you're crushing my nuts or anything", he gulps.

I then laugh and rolled off him.

"So where to?", I ask.

"Not getting it out of me, you'll just have to wait and see", he says as he kisses me.

"Urgg. Let's take a nap", I say.

"You love sleeping. Don't you?", he asks.

I then doze off into dreamland, I was on my couch back in Stratos town. What was I doing there? My consciousness was awake during this dream. I quickly run out the door and stood in front of Leo's apartment. I slowly open the door and gasped. His stuff was still there, from what I remember Rose took all his stuff the day after he died.

Like the creep that I am, I pick up one of his shirts and smelled it, it smelt just like him, his scent was there. I fell to my knees and started crying. The smell was so real but this was just a dream. If he's here, where is he? I quickly search his apartment but he wasn't there. Where is he... Where could he ....... I didn't finish that sentence and quickly ran out the apartment. The Hill of the Stars, I run through the forest, out of breath but I didn't stop, I kept running. I reached the Hill of the Stars and saw him, there he was ... In our spot, sitting on the stone, staring at the sky, the sun was about to set. He had my jacket on.

"Leo!", I scream.

"Josh, took you long enough, come quickly the sun is about to set", he shouts.

I run up the hill and stood in front of him breathless.

"You're out of breath Josh", he says.

"I... Miss... You", I say trying to catch my breath.

He then jumped up and kissed me.

"I'll share some oxygen with you my love", he says while touching my face.

His touch was so real, too real to be a dream.

"You're here", I say crying.

"I'm always here", he says as he puts his hand on my chest.

"How?", I ask.

"This is just a dream Josh", he says while wiping my tears.

"I don't want to wake up", I yell.

"It's okay to wake up my sweet", he says as the indigo sunset glimmers on his face.

"Josh!" I then hear Eric's voice.

"Reality is calling", smiles Leo.

"Don't go", I reply crying.

He then holds my hand and kisses me as he starts to fade. He smiled the entire time.

"No!!! Please come back!!", I scream.

"Wake up!", says Eric.

I wake up to see Eric standing next to the bed.

"What did you do that for!", I say yelling at him.

"You were dreaming. You were screaming and crying", he says.

"Ohh.. I just had a bad dream", I reply.

"I know your heart belongs to Leo but I won't hurt you, Josh. I promise", he says.

"Thank you, Eric. I'm sorry", I reply.

"No need to be sorry dear. It's okay. Come now, we have a date.", he says as he kisses my forehead.

I'm with Eric now, why am I dreaming of Leo? I guess your first love never really leaves you, I can be happy with Eric. Eric is a really nice guy but I have a strange feeling that something's off...

11:50 AM - Josh's Apartment

I got ready for my day out with Eric. Still, a mystery where he's taking me. He looked as fancy as always. Eric always had a good sense of style, unlike me who just puts on whatever I find. Thinking about that made me feel a tad bit insecure..

I wore a white t-shirt and old faded jeans and sneakers. Eric was wearing a tight black t-shirt that showed off his biceps, skin-tight jeans, and new shoes.

"You look nice", I say to him.

"You as well", he smiles.

"Meh. I just throw on whatever I find", I say.

"Is that why you've been sulking babe? Our attire?", he asks.

"Um..No... I..", I say.

"Josh Trainor, you can't lie to me, I love the hair on your head to the sole of your feet. You'll look amazing to me no matter what your wearing", he says as he pushes me to the wall.

"Wha.. What are you doing?", I ask.

He then kissed me slowly as our nose rubs together. I then started blushing as he took my hand and led me out of the apartment.

"To the castle", he smiles.

"Castle?", I ask.

"Yes my prince", he blushes.