Chapter 50 ~ ZERØ

Sunday 3rd September 2017, Stratos Town.

5 PM. -One hour before Josh and Leo's Wedding.

"Back where it all began?", I say to Christian.

"Yes and your white tux looks amazing.", says Christian.

"Why here?", asks Matthew.

"This cursed town is where we met", I smile.

"This town really is cursed isn't it?", asks Matthew.

"Yes it is but I guess it comes back full circle. There's no place I'd rather be", I say.

"So shall we go?", asks Christian.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Mind if we make a stop before we go?", I ask.

"Sure where to?", asks Matthew.

"To Stratos Graveyard", I reply.

"Wait what? Why there?", he asks baffled.

"There's a grave I need to visit", I say.

We arrived at the graveyard, Matthew stayed int he car but I asked Christian to accompany me. We then stop in front of a grave.

"I'm getting married today Amy. It's supposed to be the happiest day of my life, I wish you were here to see me off, I really miss you and I hope you're proud of me. I love you so much and thank you for everything you've done for me", I say as tears start flowing out.

I then felt a hand on my shoulder. It wasn't Christian cause he was in front of me... Maybe that was Amy sending me off?

I smile as I head back to the car.

"Ready Josh?", asks Matthew.

"I'm ready." I smile.

"You know exactly the place Leo had in mind for the wedding didn't you?", asks Christian.

"Yeah. I was actually gonna have the wedding here too, I guess we think alike", I smile.

"To the Hill of the Stars", smiles Christian.

We cut through the forest to make our way there.

"Why does this feel like the beginning of a horror movie?", asks Matthew.

"It is", I tease.

My heart started racing as I saw the orange light illuminating the entrance. It was decorated with flowers. I enter the opening and there is was the Hill of the Stars. Standing to the top was Leo accompanied by all my friends smiling at me.

"Ready?", smiles Christian.

Music started playing giving me the cue to start walking. To the top was a violinist, she was playing Love Story strings version. I walk closer and shed a tear when I noticed Leo was wearing my old green jacket.

"That still fits you?", I ask.

"Haha yeah. I wore it over my tux.", he blushes.

"This place looks amazing as always.", I smile.

"Yeah I wanted to leave it untouched so I didn't decorate it, would ruin the memory so I decided to leave it as is. Hope you don't mind?", he asks.

"No babe it's perfect", I smile.

"Wait! Stop! I'm here", a voice yells.

Our attention was now focused on Eric.

"Sorry I'm late", he says out of breath.