Chapter 13 ~ You're Mine, I'm Yours

I've never slept so well in my life. I woke up but Leo was still asleep. It was 8 AM so I decided I'd make Leo breakfast in bed. I made Bacon and Eggs with Toast and a glass of Orange juice. I headed back to my room and woke Leo.

"Wake up my sweet", I say while poking him.

"Josh. Now here's a face I want to wake up to for the rest of my life", he says with the cutest smile.

My heart then melted. I couldn't speak. I stood there speechless, registering the words that just came out of his mouth. He sprang up and kissed me.

"Good Morning Josh", he whispers

"Good Morning Leo. I... I made you breakfast", I say while picking up his food from the dresser.

"You made me breakfast in bed?", he says in shock.

I then smiled. He gave me the most innocent smile I've ever seen in my life. This smile was different. This smile was straight from the heart.

"Where's your breakfast?', he asks.

"I don't eat breakfast", I reply while sitting down next to him.

"Why not? Breakfast is important", he says

"No idea", I reply

"Say ahhhhh", he blushes

Was this dude really going to feed me?

I did as he said and opened my mouth with the most awkward look on my face.

"Is it okay to eat in your bed?", he asks.

"It's fine, go ahead", I smile

"We'll eat together then. I'll feed you", he insisted

As we ate together on my bed. This moment couldn't be any more perfect.

"I'll take you out on a date. Then we'll meet the others at the library to discuss our play. Is that okay with you?", he asks

"That would be great", I say

"Then it's settled. We'll have our first date today", he smiles.

I was excited. My first date with Leo. He finished up breakfast and kissed me goodbye. At 10 pm we'll meet up for our date.

Causal attire he said. I was so excited it felt like I was waiting for 400 years for 10 AM.

I got ready and headed to his apartment.

"Josh. You look nice", he says.

"I'd say the same but you always look nice.", I say

"Your too sweet. Well, we're going to the movies first. Seeing as this wasn't a planned date.", he says

"Let's watch a horror", I say while we were walking to the movies

"Lets not", he says with a scared look on his face

"Ohooho? So you're afraid of lightning and scary movies?", I say picking on him.

"Fine. I'll show you I can handle a horror movie", he says with pride in his eyes.

................. Screen 2: THE DESCENT

"Ahhh!", he screams

"Are you okay?", I ask

"I'm sorry. This movie is scary as hell", he says shaking

"Awh. My poor baby. Here, hold my hand. I won't let anything scare you, hold my hand you hear", I say to him.

As he gripped my hand tightly I could tell how scared he was, was it weird I find him being scared kinda cute? It's like this little puppy out alone in the rain that you just wanna hug and keep warm.

The movie was then over. Leo was scared throughout the entire movie. It was quite cute and adorable. He held my hand the entire time.

We then headed out of the theatre. Walking to our next destination

"So.. Can I have my hand back now", I ask

Leo didn't realize he was still holding my hand and quite tightly.

"Oh, dear! I'm sorry", he says letting go

"Aren't you scared people see us holding hands?", I ask

He then looked me in the eyes .. and kissed me... Right there... In public.

"Nope. Your mine. I'm yours. I don't care what people think", he says

"You truly are amazing Leo", I smile

"You're even more amazing to me", he smiles

"Where to next?", I ask

"To the cafe. We'll chat and wait for the others. I told them we'll meet there instead of the library. ", he smiles

We then headed to the cafe. Leo seemed so happy. He's had this smile on his face since this morning. I don't ever want to see that smile disappear. We then took a seat and started chatting, sharing every little secret that we have in hope of getting to know each other better.