Chapter 4 ~ Chemistry

We turn scurried to Chemistry class.

1st Period - Brief Orientation

2nd - 3rd Period - English

4th - 5th Period - Math

6th - 7th Period - Theatre Class

8th Period - Biology

"Are you sure your okay? You seem flustered", asks Leo

"Oh yes I'm fine", I reply

We then entered the class.

"Sorry we're late, I was drying off", pleaded Leo

"Miss Valentine already briefed me on the situation", replied the teacher.

" See you were worried for nothing", whispers Leo

"In my class, you're partnered in 3's, you and your partners will be key to passing my class. I believe working in a group could provide better results, you're both partnered with her.", she says while pointing to the back of the room.

We both look across the room and saw her, she was short with wavy long hair, she had brown eyes and wore glasses way too big for her face.

"Hi I'm Lily", she smiles shyly.

As we took our seats I got shot with déjà vu, Leo sat next to me, I looked at him, he then looked at me and smiled as I looked away blushing. What are these feelings?!?!?!

Chemistry class was quite boring, all I did was stare cross-eyed at Leo the entire time. He seemed quite bothered by something, maybe some creep next to him kept staring at him?

As Chemistry class was over we both walked back to homeroom for English, Leo still had a worried look on his face.

"Are you okay", I whisper

"Yes, I'm fine", he replies

"You seem really bothered by something", I ask.

"Your flustered, your mood changed. I thought maybe I did something wrong. If you're uncomfortable with me as a lab partner. We can always switch?", he says

"Oh no. I'm not flustered. Just sleepy. The move has me drained", I smile.

How did he pick up I was flustered? Was he really worried about me? If that's the case... then why?

"Oh I see, it must be quite tough on you", he says

"It's my first time away from home. I'm still getting used to it, even though its been three days", I reply

'Which was a convenient lie, I've gotten used to taking care of myself at a young age. I'm flustered cause being around you makes my heart beat fast.', I thought to myself.

"I see, you'll get used to it, pretty fun sometimes", he smiles.

As we walked into homeroom, there stood the teacher. Leo sat at the desk in front of me.

"Hello class, I'm M.s Evans. I'll be your English teacher. Your first assignment will be an essay. There's no other way to test your potential than seeing how well you write.", she explains.

I then felt excited cause I loved writing. As silly and far-fetched as it sounded I wanted to become a writer and English was my best subject.

"You have 2 periods to complete an essay, choose one of the 7 topics listed on the whiteboard. You may begin", she explains.

TOPIC 1: When we looked into each other's eyes after our eyes met for the first time. We knew that our love was Eternal.

TOPIC 2: Death was never easy...

TOPIC 3: The time I ran away from home.

TOPIC 4: End your story with: "I'll never forget that day."

TOPIC 5: Begin your story with: "This was the last day. I'm finally free."

TOPIC 6: The Day the Earth Stood Still.

TOPIC 7: Why you should never do drugs.

~Chapter Art: Lily~