Chapter 36 ~ Paralyzed in Time

I lay there lifeless. That was the best sex I've ever had. Me and Eric sat on the couch and Leo laid on the floor.

"You deserve some rest, Josh. I'm gonna go take a shower and head out", says Eric.

"What? You're leaving?", I ask.

"Yeah you and Leo have some stuff to sort out, plus I have some work that I gotta do for the morning", he says as he kisses my forehead.

He then smiled and headed up the stairs.

"Are you okay Josh?", asked Leo.

"Yeah I'm just tired.", I reply.

"Okay. Rest for now. We'll go shower in a few.", he smiles.

Leo then got up and sat next to me putting his arm around me.

"What happens now?", I ask.

"I don't know my sweet boy", he says while kissing my head.

We sit there in silence just enjoying each other's embrace. The thing about me and Leo is that we were always able to enjoy each other's company cause we both know what the other was thinking but what is he thinking now?

"Ready for your bath?", he asks.

"I refuse to get up. My body aches. Lemme sit a little while longer?", I beg.

"No can do Josh. Let's go", he smiles.

Leo then grabbed me and held me up in his arms.

"Oii! What are you doing?", I exclaim.

"You're too tired to walk so I'll carry you like a bride", he replies as we both start blushing.

He carried me up to his room and put me on his bed.

"I'll go run the hot water. Sit here for a bit", he says.

He comes back in 15 minutes, holds my hand, and leads me to the tub. He added bubbles to the tub, it smelt like strawberry.

"Really? Bubbles? What am I 5?", I ask.

"Yes actually. You're a big baby remember?", he teased.

"Says the one who jumps at thunder?", I fire back.

I then sit in the tub as he grabs a sponge and started wiping my feet.

"Leo what are you doing?", I ask.

"Rest Josh. Let me wash you", he whispers.

"You.. You don't have to do that", I replied blushing.

"You did this for me all those years ago. I owe you this", he says.

"You don't owe me a thing Leo", I said to him.

"Just submit Josh", he says shooting his puppy dog eyes.

"Fine", I sigh.

He slowly washed my body and took his time doing it, massaging my feet and hands, he had a smile on the entire time.

He was finally done and he seemed tired. My eyes widened as he entered the tub with me but I didn't say a word. He sat opposite of me and rest his head back, I could feel his feet alongside me. He raised his head as he saw the water splashing on him. He then splashed back to me and so it continued.

"You really are 5 Josh", he teases

"Yes. I am", I smile.

His smile then turned upside-down as I look into his eyes.

"What's wrong?", I ask.

"When I look into your eyes. I remember what it was like to love you then I remember what I did to you", he says as his voice breaks.

"You couldn't help it. It's okay", I assure him.

"It's not okay, I could've come back but I was afraid of what you'll think of me", he says.

I then got up and sat on top of him. I put both of my hands on his face using both my thumbs to massage his cheekbones.

"It's okay. You're here now and I'm here now", I say to him.

He then leaned in closer and kissed me slowly, wrapping his arms around me and held me tight. He hurried his face into my chest and held onto me for dear life as I rub my fingers through his hair. We stood there for a little while.

"Josh. Your skin is getting pruned. Go dry off, I'll join you in a few", he says to me.

"Okay. Take your time", I smile.

I got out of the tub and dried myself off in his bedroom. The thought then hit me that I nothing to wear.

I then walk back into the bathroom.

"Leo. I have nothing to wear. Do you have anything that'll fit me?", I ask.

"Yeah. There in the top draw of my dresser. You can borrow one of my boxers", he smiles.

I head back out and headed to the dresser. I then opened it and what I saw made my heart stop. There folded in the corner of the drawer was my old green jacket.