Chapter 35 ~ Love, Sex, Pain and Pleasure

*Top Left - Leo, Top Right - Eric. Bottom left - Stefan, Bottom Right - Josh*

~Warning: Due to some recent feedback, This chapter contains a highly explicit sex scene. Discretion is advised. For those of you that mind the sex scene I'll put the font in 'ITALIC' so you can skip ahead to the next chapter~

"Boss!", yells Stefan.

"What are you two idiots doing here?", I gasp.

"We're here to take you home Josh", says Leo.

"I dun wanna go home. I wanna stay and drink wif my buddy", I say slurring my words.

"You never were one to drink Josh", says Eric.

"Yeah well people change", I exclaim.

"Let's go. I'm borrowing him for the night", Leo says to Stefan.

"I'm not going anywhere.", I say.

Leo then yanked me up and pulled me towards him.

"Please come with me Josh", he whispers to me.

Leo always had puppy dog eyes, he'll shoot me with his eyes and I'll submit to him... I guess some things never change...

"Fine..", I say blushing.

"How are you getting home?", Leo says to Stefan.

"A cab", he says.

"There's a cab outside waiting, I paid him already and asked him to take you home", Leo says.

"Oh thank you", he says.

"Oh, and Josh won't be coming to work tomorrow. You can take the day off Stefan", says Leo.

I wave goodbye to Stefan as I follow Leo and Eric outside. We then get into Leo's car.

"Whose house?", I ask.

"Mine", says Leo.

The car ride to Leo's house was silent, no one whispered a word to each other.

It was around 8 PM and we finally arrived at Leo's manor. His house was huge. It was blue and seemed like it had many rooms. He led us inside and I was amazed at how spacious and clean it was. Leo headed straight to his minibar and poured himself a glass of Whiskey.

We all then joined him and drank the hell of out his liquor. Drinking upon drinking.

"Why are we drinking?", I ask.

"The calm the nerves.", says Leo.

"Yeah what he said", says Eric.

"Josh makeup with Eric. He misses you.", says Leo.

"You orchestrated our meeting Leo, which you had no right to do by the way. I was doing very well", I say.

"But I didn't want you to feel lonely?", he asks.

"Then you never should've left.", I shot back.

"It wasn't an easy decision leaving you Josh. I was forced to", says Leo.

"Maybe I should've forced you to stay but you took the easy way out, grow some balls and take responsibility", I roar.

"It's the alcohol, ignore his bitchiness", says Eric to Leo.

"Yeah. I've never seen him drink before. I think I like it", says Leo.

"Your such a sadist Leo", I say giving him the evil eye.

"And you're a masochist Josh", he smiles.

"And I like them both", says Eric.

"Why does this feel so awkward?", I say.