He Hear You Sing/Rap

Suho-
The boys had left for an interview so you took it upon yourself to clean the dorm. After plugging your headphones in you turned the music up loud. You didn't even notice you was singing until it was time for a high note and you could hear yourself over the music. After that the song ended and there was a applause. Turning around you saw Suho with a smug smile on his face "Leave the singing to me babe" He chuckled leaving you red

Chen-
To busy looking at yourself in the mirror and too into the song you dont even notice him standing in the doorway with a smile on his face. "Jagiya why havent you told me you could sing" He came over squatting down and looking at you through the mirror making you blush. "You wasnt suppose to hear that" You groaned hiding you face "Dont be embarrassed you sounded great"

Chanyeol-
After being demanded to make brownies for the boys you went to the kitchen and started baking. While adding some sugar it reminded you of suga so his lyrics came to mind and before you knew it you was rapping, "oneulttara dari biccna
nae gieok sogui binkan
nal samkyeobeorin i lunatic,
please save me tonight
Please save me tonight,
please save me tonight
i chigi eorin gwanggi sok
nareul guwonhaejul i bam" once you got done you had put the pan in the oven and turned around only to see Chan. "Yah! Yeolie you scared me" You rolled your eyes and brushed past him "Y/n! Why didnt you tell mr you could do that?!" He pulled you back looking at you like you was crazy. Smirking, "theres lots of things you dont know about me" With that you winked and went back to the boys.

Kai-
Since you had the afternoon to yourself you decided to go exercise. While on the treadmill trying to pick a song your dog walked in giving you the perfect song. Starting at a normal run the song started. Not being able to help yourself you sung/rapped along,"Ageureonde ppaltobe himi ppajyeo imatkkaji eu~ Eobseojyeo
Hokshi naega apeungolka byeongirado geollin geoni" It was funny cause over the music you swore you heard Kai. Then a body appeared next to you and sure enough it was kai. Since you was so shocked you fell off the mill and he quickly went to you making sure you was fine. "Ya know most people cant keep up good job babe" He kissed your head making you blush.

Sehun-
"Ahhhh!!!" You screamed suddenly making your boyfriend jump in his spot in the passenger seat. Turning the volume up loud you started singing along, Cheer up by Twice came on and you couldn't help yourself. After the song ended Sehun looked at you with a sassy look "I could have did bette" And that ended up with yall challenging eachother the whole ride.

Baekhyun-
Sitting there with Bae listening to him singing Cupid by 112 just for you made you melt. That was your favorite song so of course you wouldnt be able to help yourself but to sing softly with him. As soon as he noticed he stopped and looked shocked making you stop and blush deeply "No no jagiya please continue" Taking a second you nodded and began singing and he joined.

D.O-
You sat with D.O and chan just lounging around until they started singing Love yourself by Justin Bieber. Since they just started they was just playing so you joined in. Both stopped and looking at you making you stop before yall bursted out laughing at your attempt.

Cheoleom (like)
Daesgeul (comment)
Tupyo (vote)