You Smack Their Butt

Suho-
The more the boys had to wait to go on stage the more Suho got nervous. He went around like a chicken without his head stressing out the other boys. You finally caught him, "Hi there big guy uhm what are you doing?" You questioned calmly so you wouldn't freak him out more. "I-I uh...ugh" He couldn't even form words. As you were about to reply they were called onto stage. "Hey look your gonna be great" He smiled and took a breath before nodding and heading off. Before he could get far you gave him a firm smack, "Fighting."

D.O-
D.O wanted to try and cook something he seen online the other day but as he stood in the kitchen attempting to make it his motivation was dying. "Ahh I quit" He sighed putting the knife down, "Uhh excuse me?"You swiftly walked in the kitchen with a displeasure face. "I haven't ate all day cause you promised me something new so therefore" You walked over behind him and put the knife in his hands, "I will get something new" You kissed his cheek and gave his butt a slap before stealing a carrot and walking away.

Chanyeol~
You and your boyfriend started off watching a movie but now y'all stood freestyling and just having a good time. Yeolie just said something that hyped both of y'all up and it went on from there. Then he said something that topped everything, "Ohhhh!!" Y'all yelled at the same time grabbing onto eachother. "Im gonna write that down" He said walking away to get paper and a pen when you smack his butt, "Damn right you are."

Baekhyun~
Y'all were being silly in the dance studio dancing to 'Dancing King' when the chorus came you got behind him and slapped his butt over and over. "Yah jagiya so naughty" He chuckled turning around and hugging you his face flushed.

Sehun-
You sat ontop of the maknae giving him a back massage cause he wouldn't the stop complaining about the pain he had. He was enjoying it too much and you were tired, "I'm stopping" You mumbled sitting back a bit. "Nooo what about my back?" He whined, "Sleep helps" With that you slapped his butt and hopped up heading to your room.

Kai-
He stood talking with Taemin about hanging out soon. You just arrived at the studio so Kai didn't hear you come in. The pants he wore today made his butt look extra nice so you snuck up behind him and gave him a firm slap then pinch. Taemin thought the look on Kai face was hilarious and started cracking up making you join.

Ttaleuda (follow)
Daesgeul (comment)
Tupyo (vote)

Fun Fact- Just Watched 'Pretty Boy' And I Almost Died That Should Not Be Allowed.