"Call Me Oppa"

Baekhyun-
You were laying on the couch with Bae watching Hwarang when Chen texted you. All he wanted was to make sure you put his precious headphones up since he left them the night before. After you got done texting him you noticed Bae was slightly pouting, "Whats wrong silly?" You ruffled his hair a bit. "Why do you call him oppa but not me?" His pout grew making you chuckle. "Well...I didn't know you'd want to be called that since I am dating you" You shrugged "Well I want you to" He nodded his head firmly. "Fine fine I will" You smiled at how silly he was but he was serious. "I wanna hear you say it" He urged you on, "Okay oppa" You sighed and he smiled hugging you, "I like the way that sound coming out your mouth."

D.O-
"Yah! Why are you just staring?" You snapped your boyfriend out if whatever trance he was in. Once you did he started blushing madly and put his head down as if scolding himself. You furrowed your eyebrows and walked over to him, "What's the matter?" You were quite concerned now. "O-oh uh um nothing" He stuttered looking everywhere but your face. You surely weren't taking that for an answer so you grabbed his face and made him look at you, "Tell meeeee" You gave him the puppy eyes and poked your bottom lip out knowing he couldn't resist that face. After a second he sighed heavily, "Iwantyoutocallmeoppa" He said that quite fast but you caught it just wanted him to say it again. "I want you to call me oppa....uhh only if your comfortable with it cause I wou-" You cut his rambling off with a innocent 'Oppa' as soon as he heard that he went quiet. "I am more than fine with calling you oppa silly I just thought it would make you a bit uncomfortable" You giggled patting his head softly. "Are you kidding me? Girl you nearly killed me just now" He shook his head at you making you giggle more.

Sehun-
"How come you never call me oppa?" He slightly nudged you with his leg while looking down at you since you were at the bottom of the bed. "Uh you never ask me to plus I'm older than you" You shrugged flipping the page in your magazine. "That doesn't mean anything" He mumbled looking slightly hurt. You glanced at him and saw his face, "Awww poor baby" You chuckled earning a pillow thrown at you. "Just call me oppa...once" He groaned nudging you more. "If I call you oppa will you leave me alone?" You rose your eyebrows at him and he nodded a small smile appearing on his face. "Maybe" You shook your head, "Oppa will you please stop messing with me..now?" He nodded a smug smile on his face now. "You should say that more often" He mumbled meaning for you to hear it.

Suho-
"Kai oppa come here" You chased after the black hair boy who was running from you because he didn't wanna wear the shirt his stylist picked out. Suho grabbed your arm making your chase end, "Ahh I almost had him" You groaned automatically giving up since you couldn't see him anymore. "Call me oppa" He didn't mean for it to come out as a demand but it did....not that you were complaining(*Wink Wink*) "Oppa?" It came out as a question cause you were truly confused as to why he would stop you just for that. "No no how you said it to Kai, you were so smooth it with" You shook your head at your boyfriend and attempted again, "Oppa" His face twisted in a smile and he let your arm go. "I like the way you say it and there goes Kai" He pointed and you smirked, "Thanks oppa" You put emphasis on 'oppa' before running after Kai.

Kai-
"Call me oppa" Kai changed the words to 'Call me baby' and been singing it like that all morning. You would giggle at his silliness but would not get the hint he was trying to throw at you. "Y/n call me oppa" It was only when he changed another part that you realized he was actually wanting you to call him that. "If you wanted me to call you oppa that's all you had to say" You chucked wrapping your arms around him. "Oppa?" He hummed smiling as he connected y'all's foreheads "Make me breakfast" He was so happy that you called him oppa he immediately went to the kitchen while you shook your head.

Chanyeol-
Ever since you called him oppa one time he's been keen on you calling him it again. Thing is you didn't know he liked when you called him it so you just never really thought to call him it causally. "Gahh call me oppa. Why did you stop calling me it after that one time?" He finally growl one morning after laying in the bed with you. You lifted up staring at him amused after his little out burst. "Ah ha! I knew you liked being called that" You laughed while he stared at you. "Its not funny" He rolled his eyes at you and you playfully pouted, "Aww I'm sorry oppa" He tried not to smile but it grew slowly at the words. "Ahh there's that smile" You pecked his cheek. "Just call me oppa more often." You took his words into consideration.

Ttaleuda (follow)
Daesgeul (comment)
Tupyo (vote)