How Yall Sleep

Baekhyun-
Since both of y'all like the wall y'all decided to put the bed against the wall. At first y'all argued about who would get the wall until you gave up. Now he lays against the wall and you lay against him.

Sehun-
You usually be up all against him and he'll peacefully lay there on his back, letting you do your thing. Sometimes he gets annoyed because he cant turn or get out of bed to use the bathrooms sometimes. "We need separate beds" He'd joke to you the next morning.

D.O-
You treat him just like a teddy bear. Meaning instead of him cuddling you, you cuddle him. You were glad when he agreed to let you and when he told you that he actually liked it. He wouldn't dare let you tell the boys though.

Chanyeol-
He is the biggest baby ever when its time to sleep. Even if you wasn't laying on your back he would turn you over then lay on your chest while wrapping his arms and legs tightly around you.

Kai-
He lays on top of you completely. I know what your thinking but its actually pretty comfy. It scares the boys cause they think he's going to smoother you but y'all don't care.

Suho-
Both of y'all sleep wild so no telling the position y'all end up in the morning but the night before y'all would be tangled up like worms.

Ttaleuda (follow)
Daesgeul (comment)
Tupyo (vote)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!💕🎅🎄