When your on your period

Suho-
"Can you just stop crying please I'm doing everything I can!" He'd yell accidently making you cry even more then he'll eventually break down with you.

D.O-
"Can I have my peng-gwin?" Your pouted while giving him puppy eyes that you knew he couldn't resist and just like that he was over cuddling you, telling you how it will be okay and how much he loves you.

Baekhyun-
Y'all headed to bed and of course the yelping started. Most of the time you don't mind but you was very irritable at the moment so you turned around and pulled his hair not letting go "Stop it" You growled before letting go. Not a sound after that.

Kai-
You laid on the couch curled up in a ball groaning in pain. "IT FEELS LIKE SOMEONE KICKED MY WOMANHOOD!" You yelled trying to hurry you boyfriend up with the warm towel. "Ah I'm coming I'm coming" He quicky ran in the room with your stuff making you happy.

Sehun-
"No I want to watch the corpse bride!" You stood up glaring at hunnie who was glaring back with a scary movie in his hand. "I don't care I want to watch ouji" He sassed back putting a hand on his hip "I don't care either! We watch what I want!" You applied more sass. Y'all went back and forth until you gave up

Chanyeol-
You laid in the bed and decided to call Yeolie who was hanging out with the boys. "Hi babe!" You purred in the phone slightly. "No y/n no i told you when its over you can have me all you want" He firmly said with a bit of laughter "Fine!" You pouted and hung up before he could tell you he love you.

Chen-
"Come hereeeeee" Chen groaned trying to pull you closer to him but you wouldn't bulge. "Chen I don't want cuddles!" you finally snapped accidentally. His face looked hurt then he turned around "Aw Chen...chen babe I'm sorry" You slid over and wrapped your arm and leg over him while cuddling his back. Yall eventually went to sleep like that.

Daesgeul (Like)
Cheoleom (Comment)
Tupyo (Vote)