How He Wakes You Up

D.O-
Breakfast in bed whenever he gets the chance. "Jagiya~" He'd speak softly while sitting the food on the nightstand before shaking you gently. Once your fully awake you would whine because this is so lovely but he wakes up early in the morning to prepare this for you.

Sehun-
He would stare at your lips then trace over them before finally leaning in and kissing you. After that first kiss and you haven't woke up he'll start pecking and biting  them eventually waking you up.

Chanyeol-
"Wake up" He'd mumble slightly pushing you. "Pleaseeeeee" He would whine while putting his face in your neck then proceed to whine more.

Kai-
He knows your a heavy sleeper so he would come rushing in the room, "THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE" And sure enough that gets you up and out the bed. "I hate you" You'd mumble when you realize there wasnt a fire.

Baekhyun-
Being the childish little boy he is he would mess with your ears then start tickling you with no mercy. Lets just say your mornings wasn't to great.

Suho-
He would wrap you in his arms and gently rock back and forth while rubbing your face. "Jagiya it is morning" He smile looking down at you and nuzzling his nose against yours.

Ttaleuda (follow)
Daesgeul (comment)
Tupyo (vote)