You Fangirl Over Another Group/Guy

Baekhyun-
"Yeah so I was like you are-" After that you didn't hear a word he said cause you were trying to figure out if you really saw V from Bts. He of course was still talking but you were straining your neck over his head just so you could make sure you were seeing right, "Hellooooo! Yah are you listening to me?" He asked pushing your shoulder so he could get your attention which didn't work. "What are you even looking at?" He questioned while turning the way you were so he could see at the same time V decided to turn the way y'all were looking. "Really? You ignored me for him!" He shrieked once he seen the way you tried to hide behind him when V started walking y'all way, "Just shh don't say anything" You warned but like the child he is Bae thought it would be funny to invite V to lunch with y'all. Thankfully and unfortunately he couldn't, "I told you not to say anything!" You hit him once V finally left. "You've never acted that shy around me before!" He scoffed rolling his eyes.

Sehun-
"Stop being nervous you look wonderful" You chuckled before pecking him on his lips. Tonight they were having a come back performance and Hunnie been a nervous wreak all day, "Easy for you to say, are you sure I look fine?" He mumbled glancing around at all the other idols obviously comparing himself to them. "of cou-" You gasped loudly then hid your face in his jacket, at first he glanced around very confused until his eyes laid on Got7. "Hey! How do you think I look? My girlfriend isn't much help" You thought he was talking to a staff member but when you looked and all of Got7 were looking in y'all direction. Your face drained and you pinched him hard, "She seem pretty evil too" Someone commented making everyone laugh. "Umm I forgot I said I'd help Suho" You mumbled quickly backing away, "And She say she's imitated by my looks" He sighed shaking his head before getting back to the group in front of him.

D.O-
"AHHHH OH MY GOSH!!" You screamed running pass him almost knocking him down. You ran and jumped on the couch while rapidly flipping through channels on the tv before you landed on the right one. "What is wrong with you" He asked once he caught his composure and made it to the living room, "SHHH THEY ARE ABOUT TO START" You got on your knees and put your hands over his mouth. Suddenly the sound of a guitar started playing throughout the room and you started bouncing slightly, "After they perform these they are going to sing their new come back song" You told him before letting his mouth go just to start singing along to 'Love Girl' "Wait who are they? They seem famili-" "CNBLUE HOW DONT YOU KNOW THIS!?!?" You rolled your eyes now annoyed at him. "You know...I'm just gonna leave till you calm down" He held his hands up in surrender while slowly walking away.

Chanyeol-
"Ahh his voice is so deep" You sighed gaining his attention, "Mine?" He asked his eye brows raising in confusion. You quickly shook your head before turning the phone so he could see, you were currently watching one of Monsta X interviews and I.M was speaking in english answering some questions. He stared at you for a second in disbelief then shook his head, "My voice is deep too but you never praise it like that!" He pouted but you weren't paying attention to him you were so focused on the interview. "Wait till the guys here about this..." He mumbled getting up to leave but not before flipping your phone out your hand to be immature, "YAHH!" You screamed and quickly grabbed your phone playing back the parts your missed.

Suho-
"I just don't know if I want a cat..I mean they are kinda crazy" You mumbled while tugging on your hair. When you found a cat in the ally Suho suggested that you take it to the vet since it wasn't looking to well. Now y'all sat in the lobby waiting for the Vet to tell y'all what was wrong with it, "I know I know but think about it...at lease till it grow up" He pushed but you were still unsure. "They are actually great to have around and for company" A familiar voice not to far added gaining yall attention, when you turned your head it was GD and the rest of the members. You nearly fainted how didnt you notice them? "I-I ahh" You couldn't form a sentence luckily the Vet came out with the cat. "I promise you won't regret it" GD said and smiled once the cat back was in your arms, you still couldn't say anything so you just nodded your face going red. "Didn't know you loved them to the point you don't speak" Suho teased once y'all left the building.

Kai-
"Yeah so I told Taemin I would help him with some of the dance moves he can't get right" You were on the phone with Kai talking about today's plans. "Who?" You knew you heard right they were practically together all the time but you still can't believe you are so close to meeting one of your idols, "TAEMIN" Kai yelled jokingly into the phone while laughing. You didn't notice at first but then heard another voice in the back before more laughing occurred, "Kai...who's there?" You asked slowly your heart beating fast "Oh just TAEMIN" He joked again and the laughter came back. You went completely silent and didn't answer when Kai called your name, "Huh must have lost connection" He mumbled before hanging up. You sat with the phone still on your ear. It wasn't until later Kai figured out why the phone 'lost' connection to which he teased you about it everytime he was with Taemin.

Ttaleuda (follow)
Daesgeul (comment)
Tupyo (vote)
Joha(like)

Ahhh Sorry I've Been Gone For So Long! I Was Watching Some of Their Old Videos The Other Day and It Made Me Feel Sad and Bad So I'm Going To Start Writing More.💕