Hair Color/You Dye His Hair

Kai-
He wanted to go back to brown which is why he is sat on the bathroom toilet with you dying his hair. "It'll be okay" He chuckled looking at you through the small hand mirror he had. You was sad that he wouldn't have white hair anymore but still agreed to help him with the process.

Sehun-
Opposite of Kai he wanted you to dye his blonde and cut it slightly. You was nervous the while time cause he would stare at you through the mirror the whole time.

Baekhyun-
"Pleaseeee I miss cherry Baekhyun" You whined to your boyfriend until he agreed to let you dye his hair red making you happy. You quickly dragged him to the store for dye.

Suho-
While sleeping you decided to get pay back from him dying your hair green. You had to get the purple  spray dye since you wouldn't be able to really get every spot. When he woke up he was shocked/angry but then posted a picture and instantly getting  love making your plan backfire.

Chanyeol-
"Y/n I need you to dye my hair back black" He came and dragged you to the bathroom where everything was ready set up leaving you no choice. You actually did a good job making you proud.

D.O-
He wanted something new so he demanded you to dye his hair blue. After all was done he hated it and demanded you to change it back but you made him sport it for 2 days before changing it.

Chen-
Since he couldn't find any of the stylist he came to you to dye his hair brown. You was scared and rushed because they had a show in a hour which is why you didn't notice he got the wrong color. His hair turned out a very very light brown but for the fans he still went out.

Daesgeul (Like)
Cheoleom (Comment)
Tupyo (Vote)