He Kisses You While Your Talking

Suho-
Y'all sat on the couch watching the movie "Coraline" by Tim Burton. It was your favorite movie so you couldn't help but to lowly repeat her or so you thought. Apparently you were talking loud so Suho grabbed your shoulders and kissed you. "Please just watch the movie....silently" He pleaded then turned back to the TV. You stared at him for a while before deciding to listen to his plea.

Chen-
"Yes girl! So I walked back into the store and I told her off" You said loudly on the phone with your bestfriend. Chen was beside you on the bed trying to read. "Yah! Y/n please quiet down" He glared at you earning a glare back. "Yeah no its just Chen being annoying" You rolled your eyes and kept talking. About 20 minutes later he couldn't take it anymore and slammed his book down snatching the phone from you and kissing you. "Y/n has to go" He mumbled on the phone.

D.O-
"And ill take a salad" D.O looked at you but you ignored the look and handed the waiter the menu. Soon as he left D.O turned to you "Hey are you feeling alright?" His eyes was full of worry as he stared at you. "Yes I'm fine its just work" You groaned a bit "We have all night" You smiled and  began ranting about how they don't treat you right at your job. Before you knew it the food was there but you didn't touch it because you was too busy ranting. "Jagiya....jagiya" He tried to get your attention but you was so caught up you didn't notice until you felt a peck on the corner of your mouth. "Your food was getting cold" A blush spread across his cheek.

Sehun-
"I told you not to go out and you did anyways!" You yelled at your boyfriend as soon as he entered the door. You've missed him like crazy but he decided to blow you off for his friends. "Jagiya I was only out for a hour" He groaned slightly while coming towards you making you back up. "Don't come closer" You glared still moving back but that didn't stop him. "A hour doesn't mean anything when you-" You was cut off by hands grabbing your face and lips connecting with yours. You tired to fight back but ended up melting in the kiss.

Chanyeol-
"Babeeeee" You slightly kicked him with your foot since he was at the end of the couch. He ignored you and focused on TV "Yeolieeeee" You whined kicking him a bit harder. This went on for about 5 more minutes until he grabbed your arms and pulled you to him for a kiss. Once he pulled away you sat there kind of dazed and happy.

Baekhyun-
"Jagiya" Bae came walking up to you with a worried look. "What? Whats wrong" You instantly freaked out "I cant find the boys!" He looked around and your eyebrow furrowed showing your confusion "What? Where did you see them last? Y'all go on in 5!" You started freaking out even more knowing your uncle would have your head if this interview didn't go perfect. You didn't even notice the boys walking up to y'all because of your rambling until a soft pair of lips connected with yours. "Jagiya I gotta go" He chuckled before running off.

Kai-
Y'all sat on your shared bed just staring at each other. "I love you" You chuckled a bit "I love you too" He leaned over and nuzzled his nose against yours. "No way I love you more" You protested wrapping your arms around him. This went on until Kai eventually leaned over and kissed you. "Okay you win" You saud breathlessly before kissing him again.

Cheoleom (like)
Daesgeul (comment)
Tupyo (vote)