When Someone Flirts With You

Suho-
He would stand there and stare at y'all studying your body language to be sure your not interested in the guy. After a while of watching and seeing how uncomfortable you look he'd ease his way into the conversation, "Hey babe you about ready to go?" He'd peck your cheek while grabbing your hand. He wouldn't wait for you to respond before starting to pull you away, "You welcome" He tease once y'all are far enough.

Sehun-
"Hey cutie how was your day?" He would rudely interrupt the guy stepping infront of him so he couldn't see you. "You are glowing today!" He would keep showering you with compliments till the guy gets the hint and just walk away.

Chanyeol-
"So what are we talking about" He would casually walk into the conversation, the guy starting to become awkward cause Yeolie would be so calm and carry on. When he got the guy alone he would have a 'talk' with the guy.

Kai-
He wouldn't say anything just stare. Even you felt uncomfortable with the way he would stare, "Ummm I think someone called me" The guy would mumble before quickly walking away from you and not coming around you anymore.

D.O-
He would pout. He wouldn't say anything because he doesn't want to make you angry but when you came around he would find ways for you to show your love to him.

Baekhyun-
Are you kidding me? Someone flirting with you is basically flirting with him because he never let you out of his arms. Usually no one would even try it.

Ttaleuda (follow)
Daesgeul (comment)
Tupyo (vote)
Joha(like)