Mistletoe

Suho-
"I swear y'all are little kids" You grumbled chasing after Baekhyun and Chanyeol because they took your phone. You came over to the dorm because your boyfriend invited you over to help decorate for Christmas. Little did you know the boys had a few tricks up their sleeves. It started with Sehun and Kai purposely getting frosting on your face so Suho could kiss it off. "Y/n its in there!" One of them shouted and pointed to a room that had the door close. You just glared at them and walked towards the door just as Suho walked out. "Sorry" You both mumbled blushing after bumping into each other. Just as you were going around someone cleared their throat, "Look up" Both of y'all looked up to see a mistletoe. That made the blush grow as giggles could be heard. "You have to its the rules" Someone said as they got inpatient of waiting. After making sure with each other y'all leaned in and shared a kiss which turned into a passionate one, "Awww! I told y'all we could get them to kiss!!"

Chanyeol-
"Hey babe could you help me with this" You were a little hesitant to ask him since it was a mistletoe and your boyfriend was very cheeky. "Sure" When he walked to the door a smile instantly appeared on his face showing his pearly white teeth. "Most definitely!" He chirped easily picking you so you could hang it on the door. Once you finally finished he wouldn't let you down, "Would you look at that jagiya" He nodded his head to the mistletoe, "You know what they say..." He puckered his lips and put you down a bit so you were level with his lips. You rolled your eyes and went along with it and leaned in too. Once y'all lips touched you quickly pulled away. "Ah more decorating to do" You wiggled out his grasp and skipped away leaving him slightly smiling.

Sehun-
You were sleeping peacefully until you felt
kisses on your chest. You swatted at the head already knowing who it is. "Hunnie I'm not in the mood" You groaned sleepily while trying to turn but he wouldn't let you. "Its the rules" He mumbled kissing the same spot again. While swatting at him again your hand brushed over something, you grabbed it and picked it up. Once you realized what it was you looked back to him and he gave you a cheeky smile, "I told you its part of the rules" You rolled your eyes and grabbed him hugging him tightly whilst chuckling.

D.O-
After the first kiss D.O was still too shy to kiss you! You found it ridiculous but understood which is why you planned to get kisses throughout the day. You secretly put mistletoes in every door way in the house, even if it made some of the boys awkward. Thing is D.O hasn't been off the couch all day or when he would you wouldn't be anywhere near. So finally he got up and you took your chance. "Hey!" You tapped his shoulder once he was in the doorway. He turned to you with a questionable look and you just nodded your head up. Since he hasn't  been up or just hasn't noticed he blushed brightly and look at you with a slightly scared face. You brushed it off and turned your head slightly accepting the fact that he might not want to actually kiss you. It took you by surprise when he leaned in and kissed you on the lips. When y'all pulled away your face matched Santa suit.

Kai-
You've been teasing Kai all day by not giving him any kisses or any affection at all. It was driving him crazy but you didn't care. He was very determined to get a kiss from you before the night was over. During the day when you were decorating the ginger bread house with the boys he hung a mistletoe at the top of y'all bedroom door. "Goodnight" Y'all parted ways and you headed to your room. Kai was standing there with a a wicked smile on his face. "Give me kisses" He grabbed your hips when you got close enough. "Nope" You teased putting your hands on his chest, "Well its the rules" He tilted your chin up so you could see the mistletoe then tilted it to the side so he could kiss you. This time you didn't pull away and instead enjoyed the kiss.

Baekhyun-
"Kiss me kiss me!!" He ran around singing to the top of his lungs singing. "Under the mistletoeeeeee" He slid over to your side with a mistletoe in hand. He then held it over your head and puckered his lips. "Just because Santa is watching" You mumbled against his lips before kissing him. He smiled widely in the kiss, muttering a 'yes' before kissing you back passionately. "Ahh you'll be on his nice list this year" He chuckled pulling away before starting to sing more Christmas carol's.

Ttaleuda (follow)
Daesgeul (comment)
Tupyo (vote)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!🎄🎅💕🎊

Hope You All Have A Nice One!