There's A Spider

A/N-So Apparently These Spiders Think Its Their Time To Shine(There Was One On My Floor and I Literally Hate Them) So I Got This Idea.

Kai-
You sat at the island reading the newspaper while waiting for your brownies to get done. There wasn't anything interesting in the paper so you went to fold the paper until something dropped and landed on the island. You leaned in closer to examine what it was until it started moving quite fast. A loud yelp came from your mouth as you pushed yourself away and ended up falling with the chair. Kai ran in the kitchen, "What are you doing?" He slightly chuckled seeing you on the ground. "There was a spider! Its huge" You shrieked standing up now "Well kill it" He rolled his eyes playfully while pushing you towards the island. "No you kill it" You grabbed the news paper and put it in his hands before pushing him. He just sighed and easily killed the spider.

D.O-
"Please don't freak out but you have a uh um spideronyourthigh" Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion at your boyfriend not catching the last part. You scooted your chair closer to him so you could understand him. He spoke softly as not to set you off, "There is a spi-" He didn't even have to finish his sentence before you was out of your chair and jumping around trying to get it off. "Calm down its not even up there" He tried to calm you but that was not working after a few minutes you calmed down, breathing hard. "That's why I tried to tell you calmly" He mumbled shaking his head.

Sehun-
"Come onnnn slow poke I want some cuddles" You whined from your bed at Sehun who just got out the shower. "So impatient" He chuckled walking into the room in just sweat pants. As he was going to climb in the bed he stopped and started at something. "What?" You questioned trying to see but couldn't. "I uh I think its a spider" He got closer and realized it was and quickly moved away, "Its freaking huge!" He examined and you instantly jumped up, shaking the cover to get it off but it ended up landing somewhere on him. "OH MY GOD!!!" He shrieked hitting around his body to get it off. Although you were scared you couldn't help but to laugh at him.

Baekhyun-
Y'all were taking a nice and relaxing bath when something caught his eye. He was sitting on one end and you on the other so you couldn't see. "Jagiya...be...still" He whispered lifting up to look for something. Of course you freaked out slightly but didn't move. "What is it?" You whispered back not noticing "A spider...huge one too" He whispered back after getting a shampoo bottle. You tensed up and wanted hop out the tub but was stuck with fear. He moved slowly towards you but as he went for the kill the spider dropped down and onto you and that's when you lost it. You screamed and kicked, making most of the water fall out the tub and getting both of y'all soaked. Eventually you jumped out and angrily walked away. He just sat there trying not to laugh.

Chanyeol-
"You kill it!" "No you!" "You are the boy I'm the girl" "Well your the mam today" He pushed you to the semi big spider that was hanging by a thread down the door way of y'all room. You instantly backed up and flicked his forehead "I could have died! And no you are going to kill it" You glared and handed him the shoe. "No!" Y'all argued for a while before deciding to call Baekhyun to kill it. Even though he killed it y'all slept on the couch that night.

Suho-
Suho waited and waited for you to join him on the couch but after 30 minutes he got up and went to the kitchen where you were suppose go be getting the popcorn only to find you with a wooden spoon in your hand and a few tears doen your face as you stared at the spider on the microwave. "Y/n.. Ah why didn't you tell me" He sighed and grabbed a paper towel before squishing the spider. "I didn't know you were that scared of them" He mumbled walking past you to flush the spider down the sink.

Ttaleuda (follow)
Daesgeul (comment)
Tupyo (vote)