No Teasing

D.O-
You were having so much fun playing with the boys in the pool you didn't notice the effect it had on D.O. When you went to the kitchen for more lemonade he followed right behind you. "Jagiya you know what your doing" He whined/growled taking you by the hips and backing you against the counter taking you by surprise. "No more teasing for today hmm?" He hummed playing with the waistband of your bikini bottoms before slipping his hand inside.

Kai-
"You've got to be kidding me" He mumbled under his breath as you bent over infront of him giving a good view of your purple lacy panties. When you stood back up you turned and did a little smirk before skipping away. He looked around to make sure no one saw, which they didn't then headed your direction. When he made it he found you in the kitchen on your phone. "No more teasing babygirl" He growl grabbing your hips pulling you against his hardened member.

Suho-
He threw you on the bed taking in the site of your already naked form. He slowly took off his clothes then slowly crawled on the bed to you. When he was in reach you grabbed his shoulders and pulled him to you, "No teasing tonight" You whispered against his neck before sucking on it driving him crazy.

Baekhyun-
He begged you to sit and watch him play the piano. You completely forgot about your kink with his fingers and decided to watch him. It only took a minute before your eyes was fixed on the way his fingers moved. You squeezed your legs together to get some friction but it didn't work. "Stop no more teasing" You took his arm and tugged his hand away from the piano then to your lap. "Play with me instead" You smiled innocently earning a smirk from him.

Sehun-
"Babyyyyy" You whined following him around the house. He was ignoring you and you don't know why all you did was do an little innocent teasing game when he was with the boys so he couldn't do anything. You didn't even notice he was leading you to the bedroom until he pushed you on the bed and climbed between your legs. "No teasing" He grumbled reaching down to grip your thighs pushing them up then grinding down on you.

Chanyeol-
You were a sucker for tank tops especially when Yeolie would wear one. Today he decided to wear one after catching you staring at one of the pictures where he was wearing one. He went through the day acting as if it was nothing but you knew he knew what he was doing. Finally being fed up you pushed him down on the couch and slid in his lap, "You tease" You growled catching him in a kiss before he could say anything. Next thing you were on top of him while laying down, "No more teasing" As soon as you said that he nodded and pulled you in for another kiss.

Ttaleuda (follow)
Daesgeul (comment)
Tupyo (vote)
Gonna Start Adding More Smut.