He Hears You Curse For The First Time

Chanyeol-
You sat staring at your computer trying to figure out how to make the virus go away. Of course you managed to make the virus worse making you even more frustrated, "What the actual fuck!" You hit the screen before putting your head down in defeat. Yeolie popped his head in the doorway with a huge smile on his face, "What was that?" He teased earning a pencil thrown at him.

Suho-
Today the boys was very talkative. You felt sorry cause Suho had a headache and they were making it worse. He tried his hardest to get them to calm down but they were not having it at all. Finally he gave up and it was your turn to try, "Listen here you little shits he clearly have an headache and your not making it better so I suggest you all calm down unless you want time out" They instantly went quiet while Suho gave you a face full of shock. "Um okay wow....well thank you so much" He was so flustered he didn't know what to say.

Sehun-
"Popcorn's done" You smiled and hopped up from your spot on the couch to go and get it. After pouring it into a large bowl you made your way to the living room. You realized you forgot the seasoning, "Here I have to go get th- HOLY FUCK!" While handing him the bowl your foot came in contact with the wooded leg of the couch very hard. Not only was he shocked you cursed but you dropped the popcorn all over him.

Baekhyun-
Y'all sat on your bed, Bae trying to help you study but you were getting nowhere making you frustrated by the second. "Lets just stop ill get help before the test tomorrow" You sighed already pushing things off the bed. "What? No we can do this" He didn't even seem tired or stressed like you as he pestered you to keep studying. After a while you got even more annoyed,  "I said forget it, damn" You gave an eyeroll ignoring his obviously shocked face. You ended up failing the test and got a "I told you so Ms. Potty mouth."

D.O-
Y'all were stuck in traffic after the lunch date y'all came from. It was a fairly hot day and the wind wasn't in your favor. "Oh my god" You groaned putting your head down on the steering wheel before lifting up to take your blouse off leaving you in your tanktop. D.O groaned after looking at the time, "I'm gonna be late for the photoshoot" He mumbled trying to see over the traffic. You perked up, you would NOT get yelled at for this. Seeing an opportunity you quickly swerved over into the other lane cutting a car off who blew its horn at you for what felt like forever. You slowed down and popped your head out the window, "FUCK OFF!" Giving them the bird before heading off. D.O had an interesting story to tell the boys that day.

Kai-
Y'all sat on Kai bed in a very heated make session. You got into it more as you climbed on his lap, grinding against him only to be interrupted by harsh knocks on the door. "Practice time" Suho chirped before walking away. "Well fuck" You groaned plopping down beside him. He chuckled and patted your stomach before getting up, "Thats a bad word and ill be back before you know it so we can finish."

Daesgeul (Like)
Cheoleom (Comment)
Tupyo (Vote)