Insecurity He Finds Cute

Kai-
Stretch marks. You really hated them because you felt that's all people would look at (Swimming or something) but Kai loved them. He would always run his fingers softly over them while telling you they are your beauty marks and you should embrace them.

D.O-
Thighs. They are huge in your opinion and you hated it. Everytime you would wear anything that shows off your thighs D.O would lay his head in your lap occasionally leaving small kisses. Reminding you that he loves all of it.

Sehun-
Race. You aren't Korean so you get really insecure when y'all go out to do something or he has a concert. But he would squeeze your hand and pull you closer reassuring you that he only has eyes for you.

Baekhyun-
Weight. You've tried your hardest to loose the extra  stomach you had but nothing worked. "Jagiya.. please stop you are perfect just the way you are" He'd stop you from whatever you was doing then wrap you in a loving hug.

Chanyeol-
Short. Since he was so tall compared to you, you felt so small and weak. In public people would nake meaningless jokes about yalls height difference. Chanyeol would see your discomfort and nudge you while bending to your ear, "But your my elf."

Suho-
Tall. Your taller than him, even without heels! You hated it cause you felt everyone would just stare at you. Suho on the other hand loved it because you are graceful and you give the best hugs. As he watch you walk he'll mumble, "Beautiful."

Cheoleom (like)
Daesgeul (comment)
Tupyo (vote)