Valentine

Kai-
"Lets my watch my bloody valentine" You looked at Kai who was sitting on the couch on his phone looking bored. Neither of you celebrated Valentines Day but you had nothing else to do and it was Valentines Day so why not? "Sure!" He smiled and you got up to put the movie in. After putting the movie in you cuddle close to him and laid your head on his chest. Nothing was said for a while until he moved so he could see your face, "Uh although we don't celebrate today I would like to say that I'm glad I got to enjoy it with you" You smiled then leaned up and pecked his lips, "Of course."

Baekhyun-
"Please don't open your eyes" You whined while grabbing his hand and dragging him though the house when he first entered the door. Only sound that could be heard was your heels clicking on the ground. Once you made it to the dining room you told him to open his eyes, "Wow you did all of this?" He rose his eyebrows staring at all the food and sweets on the table before doing a double look at you. "Yes...I didn't wanna pressure you to go out tonight" You rubbed the back of your neck before grabbing him and sitting him down then sitting on his lap. "Well this is great" He nodded pecking your neck, "Happy Valentine Day" You said grabbing a strawberry.

Suho-
As soon as you heard the door open and closed you got a bit nervous then adjusted yourself. When Suho finally walked in the kitchen he stopped at the door way, there you laid on the table with chocolate cover strawberries covering all your ladies parts and more. You looked over and smiled nervously, "Happy Valentines Day?" You bit your lip and he nodded walking towards you, "Happy Valentines Day indeed" You could tell from the way his voice deepened you were in for a long night.

Sehun-
"Ughhh it's so late" You whined as he dragged you through the studio and to the roof. "What are we doing here?" You mumbled completely confused as to why he brought you there. "I have a question" He grabbed both of your hands after glancing at his phone. You stared at him waiting for him to answer but he just stared at you for a minute or two The sighed deeply, "Will you be my Valentine?" You smiled widely and chuckled a bit, "Of course! Is this why you kept me up till 12?" He smiled sheepishly and nodded making you chuckle again. "Well him glad you did" You hummed and pecked his lips.

D.O-
"Lets go out to eat" You pushed D.O so he could get out of bed but he wasn't having it. "I never do anything on this day and it's not going to change" He mumbled shaking you away and turning the other way. You groaned and laid down on his side staring up at him, "Pleaseeeeee if you be my Valentine I'll take you out" At this he slowly turned his head to you and you knew you got his approval. "Great be ready in 5!" You jumped up and ran to the closet. As y'all sat at the restaurant you could tell he was happy with the choice of coming out, "Happy Valentine's Day" He said for the first time today making you smile, "Happy Valentine's Day."

Chanyeol-
You had woken up a couple hours earlier than normal to fix him a breakfast but when you walked in the kitchen you were surprised to find him standing over the stove. "Well goodmorning" You walked up behind him to see what he was making and noticed it was heart shaped pancakes, "Happy Valentine's! I was gonna surprise you" He shook his head at you playfully making you laugh, "I was gonna do the same for you!" You made a 'tsk' noise then took a bite of pancake while hugging his backside, "I guess Happy Valentines Day" You mumbled while chuckling.

Ttaleuda (follow)
Daesgeul (comment)
Tupyo (vote)
Sorry For Not Posting Yesterday It Just Turned Out To Be A Horrible Day.