You Sneak Him In

Kai-
You heard the stones get thrown at your window the first three times which is why you were confused as to why he kept doing it. You quickly went to your window and opened it only to be met my a stone to the forehead. "Ouch!" You glared down at him and grabbed your forehead. "Sorry and finally" He began climbing up the white flimsy latter that went up beside your window. In no time he was inside and hugging you, "Again sorry" You just nodded your head and went over to your door to lock it. "Its been a long day I just want cuddles" You sighed pulling him to your bed. He immediately understood and took his shoes off so he could get under the covers with you.

Suho-
"Come over" You were bored out of your mind and your parents had their friends over so you were stuck in your room for a good few hours. You didn't get a reply back only a knock at your window. When you let him in you raised your eyebrows in an amused away, "That was fast" He shrugged cooly and sat down at your desk. "I was passing though the neighborhood..don't worry I parked at that old lady house"He quickly said after seeing you tense up for a second. Your parents thinks he's a good boy and really like him so if they ever caught him sneaking over you wouldn't be able to see him again. "Now come here so I can love you" He held his arms out with a huge smile on his face.

Chanyeol-
He decided to pay you a visit now he's stuck in your window. "Use your freaking long legs" You snapped frustrated with your boyfriend who's been struggling to get at lease one of his legs in your window. "See if you woulda called I could have been put the ladder out" You whisper yelled trying your hardest to stay quiet. You finally decided to give up and went to sit on your bed recording him as he struggled. You were very glad your parents were heavy sleepers, "Doing a good job babe" You threw him a thumbs up while laughing. He glared and FINALLY pulled himself though only to tackle you against the bed, "Delete it right now" He growled breathing heavily.

D.O-
"Uhhh y/n I'm not too sure this is a good idea" He rubbed the back of his head looking up at you through your window. "Ah come on don't be a girl" You whined rolling your eyes and opening your window further open for him. He gave a nervous glance to the front door before starting to climb up the house as quiet as he could. Once in you squealed and jumped in his arms. All he could do was chuckle and hold you back, "Your so spoiled" He muttered giving your cheek kisses.

Sehun-
"And why couldn't I climb through your window?" He whispered in your ear as y'all creeped through the house trying to avoid being caught. "I told you last time we got caught my dad put bars on the window" You laughed a bit and let out a breath of relief when y'all finally made it to your room. "Such a rebel" He teased grabbing onto your hips, pulling you closer. "Only for you" You winked and connected your lips to his.

Baekhyun-
"Rapunzel rapunzel let down that ladder so I can climb up and express my love for thee" You instantly paused your movie and locked your door before dancing to your window then doing a dramatic pose against it. "Oh my prince! I shall grab the ladder so I can receive the love" You grinned and went to your closet getting out the little ladder your dad absent-mindedly built for you. Once you put it down he began climbing. When he finally made it in your room he took you and began twirling around with you while kissing you occasionally.

Ttaleuda (follow)
Daesgeul (comment)
Tupyo (vote)