He Buys You Feminine Products

Chanyeol-
"Ahhh.." He groaned looking at all the options in front of him not sure which one you wanted. He slowly felt his face heat up because of the many stares he got. "I know how you feel son" A older man walked up beside him sighing before picking up a small in pads. "If shes bleeding lightly then get these but if its heavy get these also the wings are a plus" He patted Yeol on the back before walking away. He quickly got the small with wings and rushed out.

D.O-
"Can you help me?" A red face D.O quickly asked a worker while looking around to make sure no one could hear. After agreeing to help D.O lead the lady to feminine aisle. "Ahh..does she use pads or tampons?" His eyes widened "How am I suppose to know?!?" The lady laughed and took him to the body chart to point out your body type. He ended up getting the right type.

Kai-
"But y/n! Why do I have to do it" Kai whined his whole face turning red at your request. "Because I'm bleeding at 100 miles per hour, now you can go or ill get someone else to do it" You snapped not wanting to deal with his whining. "No no Ill do it...what kind? " He noticed your frustration and headed out the door after you told him what kind. He cake back not 10 minutes later "I told you I got it" His face was still red but he got the right kind.

Sehun-
He was happy to get the things you needed. He thought this would make him look more mature so when  he left the house he had a huge smile on his face. He ended up calling you because he forgot what kind you said, "Ohhhh okay..right...yes I got this" He hung up and ended for forgetting again but didn't wanna call again so he took a guess.

Baekhyun-
This boy had no shame or embarrassment. He just wanted you to be comfortable so when you told him what you needed he was quick to fly our the door. Returning home he brought candy,movies,pads,tampons, and teddy bears. "Dont worry about it jagiya" He'd smile when you tell him it isn't necessary.

Suho-
"Overnight? Long lasting? Wings?" He would stand there and look at all the different types completely forgetting that you needed to hurry. Eventually he'll stuff all of them in his buggy deciding you'd need them later or for next time.

Cheoleom (like)
Daesgeul (comment)
Tupyo (vote)