Stealing His Shirt

Kai-
The AC went out in your apartment lastnight and no one would come out to fix it so you did what any other human would do, bundle up. It wasnt that cold so you decided to put on leggings and a random shirt on the floor. Its came to your knees when you put it on and that's when you figured it must have been kai's. Shrugging it off you went and laid on the couch waiting for Kai to come home to get cuddles. Once he got home he found you asleep on the couch curled up. He was going to wake you until his shirt caught your eye, "Ahh jagiya what are you doing to me."

D.O-
D.O brought y'all some matching shirts that he wanted to wear on the adventure date y'all would be attending today. You of course lost your shirt and was looking for it last minute while he called to make sure the reservations were still good. You panicked and decided to take D.O shirt and made it like he lost his. You slipped it on and walked out the room like everything was fine. "Did you get my shirt too?" He questioned not looking at you thankfully, "Uhmm I didn't see it" You felt you lied smoothly but when D.O finally looked at you his face twisted to one of amused. "Oh is that so?" Although he was close to your height he could tell the difference between the shirts. You nodded hesitantly, "Hmm well you look amazing in MY shirt but lets go get you another one."

Chanyeol-
"All the shampoo out my hair?" You asked Yeolie after stepping from under the shower to let him wash off. "Yeah" He mumbled and you stepped out already having washed up. Once you dried off you noticed you forgot your clothes. It was slightly cold in the house so you decided to steal his shirt. When Yeolie got out the shower he only seen his sweats and instantly knew where his shirt went, "Y/n-ah!! I know you took my shirt! And I know you look sexy in it but I need it or give me another one" Sure enough when you brought him another shirt he mumbled a 'I knew it.'

Sehun-
Waiting for Hunnie to return home you decided to paint a bit. You couldn't  find a shirt that you didn't really like so you went and dug in the closet and found one of his old white shirts. When he found you he instantly noticed his shirt on you, "Looks better on you than it ever has on me" He hummed sneaking his way behind you, wrapping his arms around you.

Baekhyun-
The second he showed you the new flannel he brought you were in love. That was about 2 weeks ago and he only wore it once, he didn't even go out that day! You couldn't help but to at lease try it on. Just as you imagined it looked good on you, you stood infront of the mirror checking yourself out. "Looking good" Bae whistled standing at the door, "Wearing it better than me" He nodded it head smiling taking it all in.

Suho-
When Suho woke up he couldn't find his shirt, rubbing his head he headed down the stairs -shirtless- only to find you eating cereal in only his shirt. "Ahh there's the shirt thief" He smiled coming over and kissing your cheek. "Want it back?" You questioned slightly feeling bad "And take away the perfect view? You've got to be crazy" His words making you blush. From that day on he made you wear his shirts.

Ttaleuda (follow)
Daesgeul (comment)
Tupyo (vote)