You Get Jealous

D.O-
You stared with a nasty glare on your face as you watched the women run her fingers through his hair. When she finished she smiled at him then walked away, "You know if looks could kill she'd be dead by now" He chuckled and spun around to look at you.

Sehun-
Y'all stood in line waiting to order some coffee. You were already mad because it was early in the morning so when the girl started flirting with him you quickly interrupted, "Uh yeah he said he wanted ice coffee and that's all so go along and do your job" You snapped and she instantly went back, hunnie chuckling quietly shaking his head.

Baekhyun-
"Yeah yeah I really like this color in your hair" The female interviewer smiled and ran her fingers through his red hair making your blood boil. Shes been too touchy during the whole interview. "If you like your hair then you'll stop touching his" You mumbled under your breath forgetting you had a mic in your hand too letting everyone hear you. You got some stares before she cleared her throat and backed away before continuing the interview.

Kai-
You roughly grabbed him by his tie and flashed the women a fake smile before pulling him away. "Time to go home" You rolled your eyes and kept pulling him "Thought you was having a good time?" He smirked at how jealous you are.

Suho-
He was too sweet to tell the girl to back away so he stood there. You laughed before she got way to close for your comfort. "Okay shows over" You rolled your eyes and dragged him away. "That's cute" He chucked.

Chanyeol-
Yall sat on the couch watching s movie. Well you, yeolie was on his phone texting his stylist about some jacket he wanted. It annoyed you because they've been texting forever. Finally you had enough and snatched the phone from him "Ill hold this until the movie is over" You slipped the phone in your bra and turned back to the TV. He stared at you before smiling, "Jealoussssssss."

Cheoleom (like)
Daesgeul (comment)
Tupyo (vote)