Introduction

So this story is about Liza, David, Gabbie, Alex, Zane, Carly, Scotty, and Erin (of course there will be mention of other people you might know, but these are the main characters). In the story, they are all kids, and they grow up together. They all become best friends and are all (IN THE STORY NOT IN REAL LIFE) the same age. They all live in Los Angels and go to the same school. The story will start off when Liza is born. Then it will skip ahead to when they start preschool. Then elementary school. Those sections won't last all that long and will probably only take up 10-15 chapters total. Then it will move onto high school. Most of the story will be happening throughout their high school lives. That will last probably over 20 chapters. Then it moves on to their life out of high school (IDK how long that will last). So this whole story is set within the year 2000 ongoing. The reason I chose it to be in these years is just simply because I wanted them to grow up with the stuff going on now. I just felt like the story would be better if I used the current date to influence the story.

So here are their "Birthdays" in the story (in order of oldest to youngest):

Gabbie: February 7, 2000

Carly: March 21, 2000

Liza: March 31, 2000

Scotty: April 1, 2000

Erin: June 30, 2000

Alex: July 17, 2000

David: July 23, 2000

Zane: November 18, 2000

Also, I don't want to hear anybody saying "She stole that idea from _______" Or "That is the same thing as what _________ wrote" All of the ideas, things, topics, everything are from my OWN brain. I thought about these chapters for long hours after 12:00 am and I lost a lot of sleep thinking about ideas. I ALWAYS reread my chapters before uploading them because I don't want anything to be taken from someone else. Please do not use my ideas for your own story as it took me a lot of time to think of them and I want credit where credit is due. Of course, if you message me and ask I will probably say yes (AS LONG AS IT SAYS THAT I GAVE YOU THE IDEA!!!).

Sorry for that rant.

I hope you enjoy this story!