49. Costumes and stargazing

AN: That video is a perfect representation of me trying to cook. 

October 31, 2017

Liza's POV

Once again, it's Halloween. You could probably tell from the date being the October 31 but some people are stupid. I didn't have time to get a costume ready this year. I get my stuff ready for school and I get a text from the group chat.

Kristen: What are you guys going as for Halloween?

Gabbie: 'deer lord'

Alex: Something

Erin: Carly

Carly: Erin

Liza: Nothing

Gabbie: Liza what is a 'nothing' costume?

Liza: I'm not going as anything. I didn't have time to get/make a costume so I'm not going to have a costume.

Gabbie: If I were with you rn I would give you a high five... in the face... with a chair!

Scotty: Gabbie chill

Zane: Don't worry she has therapy tmr

Heath: Good

Gabbie: stfu

Gabbie: But for real LIZA WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING A COSTUME IT'S YOUR LAST HALLOWEEN IN HIGHSCHOOL!

Liza: I don't have a costume I told you!

Gabbie: I'm coming over to your house rn

Liza: GABBIE IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR SCHOOL ARE YOU CRAZY?

Gabbie: Why is that even a question? You know I'm crazy. That's a well-known fact.

David: True true

I sigh and put my phone back into my backpack. 

A few minutes later, I hear a knock on the door. I open it to see Gabbie.

Liza: "Are you kidding me right now?"

Gabbie: "Hurry up we have to get to school!"

Gabbie rushes into my house and runs up to my room. I follow. She goes into my bathroom and grabs eyeshadow.

Liza: "What?"

Gabbie: "Sit down and close your eyes!"

I do as she says. I feel her using a makeup brush on my eyelids. She really isn't trying to get my eyelids, more so the entire section between my eyelashes and my eyebrow. She pulls the brush away and stops.

Gabbie: "Done."

I get up and walk to the mirror. Before I get to it, Gabbie runs in front of my and blocks me.

Gabbie: "Take off your shirt and pants."

Liza: "At least ask me to dinner first."

Gabbie laughs.

Gabbie: "I would have told you if I was a lesbian by now! No but I need you to change into all black."

She goes over to my drawers and picks out an all black shirt and leggings. She gives them to me and I change. 

After I change, I turn to her.

Liza: "Now can I look in the mirror?"

Gabbie nods and I walk into the bathroom. My eyes widen when I see the amount of black eyeshadow on my eyelids.

Liza: "What the hell did you do to my face?"

Gabbie: "Now you're emo!"

We both laugh.