17. Sometimes tea is chill

AN: Short extra chapter for you guys. Hope you enjoy it.

November 9, 2013

Liza's POV

I wake up and a wave of panic washes over me. Where am I? Oh wait, I'm at David's house. Ok Liza, your not a morning person. It's official. Once my eyes are fully opened, I realize that I am lying on David's arm. David is awake on his phone. I scramble off of his arm. 

David: "Morning." 

He flashes me a quick smile. 

Liza: "Why was I on your arm?"

David: "Oh well I woke up a while ago, and then I went on my phone. After a while, you cuddled up to my arm. It was pretty cute though."

Liza: "Sorry."

David: "It's ok. What do you want to eat for breakfast?"

Liza: "Can I have some tea?"

David: "Yeah let's go downstairs."

We walk down the stairs into the kitchen. David turns the kettle on and gets out different types of tea.

David: "So I think this is blue flavor."

He holds up the packet wich is blue.

David: "And this one is white flavor. And this one is weird orange swirl flavor!"

Me and David both laugh. I point at the blue packet knowing that it's just regular tea. David gets the boiled water and pours some into a cup. He drops the tea bag in the water and gets out the milk. He puts it in front of me. I pour the milk in. I look down at the milky tea.

Liza: "What about sugar?"

David: "Aren't I sweet enough?"

I laugh and David gets out the sugar. 

David: "Better?"

Liza: "Much!" 

David: "In all the years that I have known you, I have never seen you drink tea."

I sip my tea.

Liza: "Better?"

David laughs.

David: "Much."

Liza: "When does your family get back?"

David: "A few days. You can stay here for as long as you want though. They won't mind. My mom adores you!"

Liza: "Well that's always a good thing!"

David stares at me for a second

Liza: "Why are you staring at me?"

David: "You are so chill. You don't freak out about things, you are funny and nice. I don't understand how you do it."

Liza: "I drink tea. Thats how."

David: "Tea is chill?"

Liza: "Tea is chill."

I smile and he starts laughing. This is going to be fun.