33. The carnival

AN: OML THEY ARE SO FREAKING CUTE I CAN'T DEAL WITH IT!!! 

December 3, 2015

Liza's POV

It's been a few days since David and I kissed. I haven't seen him or talking to him. I haven't even told Gabbie. As I stare at my ceiling, thinking about that night, my phone buzzes. The caller ID says David. I immediately answer.

David: "Hey."

Liza: "Hey."

David: "I just wanted to make sure that you actually liked me. I mean we haven't talked, and I was just worried that maybe you regret kissing me..."

Liza: "David, I loved it. Kissing you was one of the best things I have ever done."

He sighs in relief.

David: "So you might recall me asking you out..."

Liza: "I do recall that."

I laugh.

David: "So do you want to go somewhere tonight?"

Liza: "Yeah. I would love to."

David: "I will meet you at your house at 8?"

Liza: "Yeah sure."

David: "See you later."

Liza: "Bye."

I smile a bit, not for any reason other than I was so happy that I was going on a date with David. As I'm off daydreaming, I thought suddenly pops into my head, I haven't said anything to my parents about that night. This is going to be difficult. I decide just to say that I'm hanging out with David. Yup that will work!

*A bit later*

I change into this:

I get a text from David

David: Here. I'm closer to the window this time since I know that you never use the door like a normal person.

Liza: HEY! I'm very normal!

David: Yeah right.

I laugh and climb out the window. I see David and immediately smile.

Liza: "Hey."

I notice that David is staring at me.

Liza: "What are you staring at?"

David: "Sorry. You umm... just look... gorgeous."

I see David blush and I try to hide a laugh.

Liza: "Thanks."

I walk over to David and kiss his cheek.

Liza: "Stop being so anxious. It's just me. We have known each other forever."