38. ...Ruined

AN: aww 17k tysm.

And music that I listened to was...

February 7, 2016 (last chapter was supposed to say 2016 not 2015... oops)

Liza's POV

I have never liked hospitals. The perfect white walls, the blue towels folded in such a way over the edge of the bed, the beeping noises of the machines, or any of it. My whole life, I tried to avoid the hospital as much as possible. I snapped out of my thoughts when the stoplight turned green and we started driving. I was in the passenger seat of my car and David was driving. He thought that someone should be with me and he also didn't want me to drive. Any other day, I would have argued with him about how I am perfectly fine to drive by myself, but I was too worried to think about stupid things like that. I rest my head on the window of the car.

David: "You ok?"

Liza: "No. Not really."

David: "Let's play a game."

Liza: "David I don't feel like it."

David: "Common. Please?"

Liza: "Fine. What's the game?"

David: "I ask you a question, you have to answer, then you ask me a question, and I have to answer."

Liza: "That sounds really boring."

David: "Please? For me?"

Liza: "Ok. Ask me something."

David: "Pet peeve?"

Liza: "Only one?"

David chuckles.

David: "Yes only one."

Liza: "When the siri thing turns on even though you didn't mean to turn it on."

David: "Same."

Liza: "What's your favourite kind of sandwich?"

David: "What type of question is that?"

Liza: "I don't know."

David: "Umm... the turkey stuffing one at starbucks. But you can only get it around Christmas."

Liza: "Boring."

David: "Says you! Favourite day of the week?"

Liza: "Wednesday. What's the worst thing you did as a kid?"

David: "I stole Alex's shoe for a week."

Liza: "Wait why?"

David: "I felt like it?"

We both burst out laughing.

David: "When you where 12, what did you want to be?"

Liza: "13. What's something you regret?"

David: "Not making a move sooner."

I smile.

David: "If you could be an Olympic athlete, what sport would you compete in?"

Liza: "Water drinking."

David: "What?"

Liza: "I don't like sports, I would be a pro at drinking water fast!"