41. Wait, what?

AN: Thanks for 20k lovleys! You guys are the best. Ilyssssm! Btw i have been busy spending time with family so if you commented and I didn't respond then I am sorry. Normally I respond within 24 hours. 

June 1, 2016

Liza's POV

It's been a few days since I saw Gabbie and I was beginning to get worried. Until I got a text from her.

Gabbie: LIZA

Liza: What?

Gabbie: COME OVER RN I'M FREAKING OUT

Liza: Why?

Gabbie: JUST GET THE FUCK OVER HERE PLEASE

Liza: k I will be there in a few mins

I grab my car keys and head out.

*Once Liza is at Gabbie's house*

I knock on the door and immediately I see Gabbie.

Liza: "Hey. Were you waiting at the door?"

Gabbie: "Yeah I just need to talk to you."

Liza: "Ok what is it?"

I walk inside and Gabbie runs up to her room. I follow. As soon as we get into her room, she closes the door and starts crying.

Liza: "Gab what's wrong?"

Gabbie: "If I tell you, can you promise not to tell anyone?"

Liza: "Yeah what is it?"

We sit down on her bed.

Gabbie: "I-I t-think that I-I might be."

Gabbie chokes a bit on her words.

Liza: "You think that you might be what?"

Gabbie: "P-p-pregnant."

Gabbie starts sobbing. I pull her towards me for a hug, I feel her tears on my shoulder.

Liza: "Shh, shh. It's ok, it's ok."

Gabbie: "But what if I am?"

Liza: "Ok wait, why do you think you are pregnant?"

Gabbie: "Well, I threw up every morning for the past few days, and my period never came. And I found a pregnancy test from when my mom thought she was going to have another kid. And it was positive."

Liza: "And who is the father?"

Gabbie: "I don't want to say."

Liza: "Gabbie, tell me."

Gabbie: "No."

Liza: "I can't help if you don't tell me."

Gabbie: "Ok. Remember that night I went to a party with Zane? Well there was drinks and we knew that we shouldn't have been drinking but we did anyway. Then we were both really drunk and we went up to the bathroom. Then we had sex but I don't remember if we used a condom. But I feel like such a slut because we aren't even dating!"

Liza: "Don't ever say that. You are not a slut. You were drunk, you made a mistake, that's that. You are not a slut Gabbie."

Gabbie: "But Liza, my mistake could ruin my life!"

Liza: "Let's go to the doctors ok?"

Gabbie: "Ok."

Me and Gabbie get up and get into my car. While we are in the car, it's dead silence. I decide to turn on the radio to help Gabbie take her mind off the situation. The radio turns on and Panic! At The Disco is playing. Vegas Light. I look over at Gabbie who is smiling.